SiouxSports.com Forum

Midget Tourney

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

Let us know when he (BB) plays

Shattuck (the team Blood plays for) is playing tonight at the Ralph against the Wisconsin team at 8:45 PM. A couple of my friends and I will be there. Hope to see ya there!!

If you want more info on the other teams playing and the schedule for all of them, this is a very helpful link: http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/index.cfm?blog=5370

Everyone who can go should! What an awesome, AWESOME recruiting tool for UND to bring all these kids into the Ralph. I assume they'll be attending the Anchorage series this weekend too...get to see the full house, light show, and a couple Sioux WINS! That should leave a little impression... :D

Poor turn out for tonight but fun games to watch. SSM got beat in a shootout! Didn't see that one coming. I hope to attend more!

If you have time it is very good hockey, these teams have excellent coaching, the Wisconsin team that beat SSM is coached by one of the Suters. The Colorado team is coached by Brad Buetow. Ludwig is asst coach of Dallas. Most of these teams have large financial budgets and play 60-80 games every year. The goal is to get as many kids as possible ready to play college or Canadian juniors. The talent level of these 16-17 year olds in fun to watch.

Poor turn out for tonight but fun games to watch. SSM got beat in a shootout! Didn't see that one coming. I hope to attend more!

i wouldnt expect a crowd at all for hese game. except for scouts, parents of the players, a reporter named brad :D and some bad azz ss member sioux fans :)

ton of talent will be on the ice though. many d-1 players that will be back in the ralph in the very near future for the sioux and other wcha and ncaa teams. great to see the tourney in town.

They all looked pretty good, but toews impressed me the most I think. Bloods got some height to em thats for sure and Im looking forward to see his overall performance improve in the next couple years. Hes coming in two years right? Novotny seemed pretty quiet in tonights game, I thought. It was like 45 shots for SSM to 15 of wisconsins. They(Wisc.) got a goal with about 40 seconds left. Then no overtime, went right to the shootout. Murray has some skills, and looks almost like his brother. Overall it was a much faster game than the previous game(ceasar vs winnipeg). I caught a glimps of the other two games going on in the olympic rink but didn't pay much attention as I was busy bs'n and drinking coors light :D

I was expecting at least a few more people but nothing amazing thats for sure. Maybe for the championship?

I was at both games tonight on the Main Rink. The Little Cesear's team from Detroit wasn't very impressive in the first period, but then scored four goals in about three minutes at the end of the second and ended up winning 5-1 or 5-2.

The SSM/WI game was pretty entertaining. A lot of whistles, mainly icing and offsides. SSM outshot WI 45ish to about 17. Nice shootout goal by D. Toews. For SSM, I liked #9 a lot, Leah will have to help me with the names as she has the program. And #16, the one mentioned by AZ was pretty good. Blood is definitly bigger than the rest of the team! Murray seems like he'll be one heck of a player, and I wish we had him on our team... lots of hussle!

But I'm freezing, tired, and have class in the morning... if I remember anything else, I'll add it later

yeah..it's -20 below and AZSioux wants..."updates"... :D YOU FLY UP and GO to the games! ;):D

Yeah its beyond cold out right now. What a bad time for this weather. All the players will be amazed by the arena/atmosphere, but then theyll step outside and never wanna come back :)

I was at both games tonight on the Main Rink. The Little Cesear's team from Detroit wasn't very impressive in the first period, but then scored four goals in about three minutes at the end of the second and ended up winning 5-1 or 5-2.

The SSM/WI game was pretty entertaining. A lot of whistles, mainly icing and offsides. SSM outshot WI 45ish to about 17. Nice shootout goal by D. Toews. For SSM, I liked #9 a lot, Leah will have to help me with the names as she has the program. And #16, the one mentioned by AZ was pretty good. Blood is definitly bigger than the rest of the team! Murray seems like he'll be one heck of a player, and I wish we had him on our team... lots of hussle!

But I'm freezing, tired, and have class in the morning... if I remember anything else, I'll add it later

Ditto. With everything above, and number nine was quite impressive..Goodnight also. :D

Ditto. With everything above, and number nine was quite impressive..Goodnight also. :D

I see that #9 for SSM, Derek is already committed to Wisconsin... bummer, he was a lot of fun to watch. All over the ice, on the power play, and the penalty kill, seemed to play well in both ends. I hope to catch some games after class tomorrow... so we'll see if I pick up on anyone else looking good.

yeah..it's -20 below and AZSioux wants..."updates"... :D YOU FLY UP and GO to the games! :)

updates, hell yeah, if you are at the game there are 2 potential future sioux players, not to much to ask i you were in the building ;) so how does -20 prevent a update when you get home ;) ahhh nevermind, i get it. it was only 74 degrees here today. and if i had the time i would love to be there and see the sioux woop up UAA and see blood and david toews play.

ps............yup i agree, thats cold as a mofo :D