SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday at Colorado College

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy, I was just about to start this thread if I didn't see it haha... Hopefully our boys can come back from last night and get a WIN!! Phil did great last night, the guys just need to get the puck in the net and stay out of our zone and not take stupid penalties... GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

Holy Cross is losing to Bentley 2-0.... Listen to it here while waiting for our game if ya want!

Crazy, I was just about to start this thread if I didn't see it haha... Hopefully our boys can come back from last night and get a WIN!! Phil did great last night, the guys just need to get the puck in the net and stay out of our zone and not take stupid penalties... GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

Holy Cross is losing to Bentley 2-0.... Listen to it here while waiting for our game if ya want!

Will our Senior, Junior, and Freshman classes continues to play CHA style hockey tonight, or will they show up? Will we ever get anything from Glass Joe Forney? Will this be another embarassing loss? I feel bad for the players who actually are playing at a high level. Crash the net, it won't hurt you. Good goalies won't make the save if they can't see the puck. Toughen up an play some hockey tonight... :lol:

For some reason, our local cable station had the New Hampshire at Vermont game last night. New Hampshire looked like a scoring machine. I turned it off late in the game with the Wildcats up 6-1.

UNH and Minn are playing the best hockey in the country right now.

When I was watching the game, I couldn't hepl but notice the unusual arena Vermont plays in. Along the sides of the rink, there aren't very many rows of seats but there look to be twice as many rows behind the goals. One of the Big 12 schools, Nebraska?, has a stadium that looks like that.

Erik Fabian interview:

have had opportunities to score goals and didn't get them, didn't see the jump last night right away till CC scored, expects a good start tonight, gotta have the mindset to bear down, the work ethic is there, try to prepare and work hard, Zaba played well, have to make it tougher for him tonight, gotta have someone waiting for the rebounds, good comraderie with this team, have to learn how to play without the WJC guys, others have to step up

Holy Cross tied up their game 2-2 with a minute and a half left in the 3rd.... but then lose 3-2 when Bentley scores with 17 seconds left..... 3-2 final, Bentley wins

In the pre-game show, Hennessy said the Kozek and Miller were the two forwards that Hakstol was unhappy with. Hak mentioned that Miller and Porter passed up shots and tried to make the extra pass when they probably should have shot. Hak thinks they should forget about the extra pass to score the perfect goal. They just need to shoot the puck and get to the net. I say Amen to that.

Erik Fabian interview:

have had opportunities to score goals and didn't get them, didn't see the jump last night right away till CC scored, expects a good start tonight, gotta have the mindset to bear down, the work ethic is there, try to prepare and work hard, Zaba played well, have to make it tougher for him tonight, gotta have someone waiting for the rebounds, good comraderie with this team, have to learn how to play without the WJC guys, others have to step up

blah blah blah, score more goals than the other team..come on siouxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the pre-game show, Hennessy said the Kozek and Miller were the two forwards that Hakstol was unhappy with. Hak mentioned that Miller and Porter passed up shots and tried to make the extra pass when they probably should have shot. Hak thinks they should forget about the extra pass to score the perfect goal. They just need to shoot the puck and get to the net. I say Amen to that.

bench them and play with 10 forwards like umtc :lol: