Canada / Russia WJC Final

sagard

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, got to a computer after another exciting win. Before I race back to see Toews get his medal I just wanted to pass on my condolences to Luapsided. Just remember that your Russians gave it their best and if it makes you feel any better they at least retained their title as the number one actors in the sport of hockey. :D

At least there's time for him to still win the Hobey. :D

I think some of it has to do with better players around him at the WJT....At UND the focus of the opposition is Toews and Oshie.....on Team Canada pretty much every forward is a threat to score.

Along with several player of the game awards and a first team All-star award. Sadly, it will be NHL hardware that he will be winning next.

Sad for Sioux fans but great for JT! Great tournament for Toews. Can't really argue with Price getting MVP. What did he have, 3 shutouts in the preliminary round and 6 goals allowed for the tournament? He played great. If the US doesn't win the gold, glad to see it go to another North American country.