SiouxSports.com Forum

CC game....

Siouxhockey78

Any chance Sensors will have it?

I was wondering the same thing. I will be there if it is being shown. My brother tried to tell me it was on Direct TV channell 645 but I checked and it is not. But he lives in Cleveland and I am not sure if that makes a bit of difference when it comes to chanell line ups on a dish.

I will call Senser's and find out.

I was wondering the same thing. I will be there if it is being shown. My brother tried to tell me it was on Direct TV channell 645 but I checked and it is not. But he lives in Cleveland and I am not sure if that makes a bit of difference when it comes to chanell line ups on a dish.

I will call Senser's and find out.

My DirecTV ch 645 and 610 have Wisc vs Denver. :lol:

and MN vs Mankato on 641. :):)

There is no excuse for the Sioux away games not being on TV, before the WDAZ would broad cast a few of the games on the road.

The same old tired excuse about not wanting to upset the line up on the specific channel. Can anyone even tell us whats on channel 8

on a Friday night. I don't have clue one because I am always watching sports on Friday nights.