SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See ya tomorrow night. Same place, same station.

I still love Fighting Sioux hockey!!!!!!

Most of us who post here will always love FS Hockey. That is why we are passionate and spend our precious Friday/Sat. nights doing this thing.

So, having said that, Sioux played a weak, weak, weak game. 12 shots in the last 2 minutes tells me they could have done better during non-panic time, if they really wanted to.

and first class on planes....................and the milf and daughter i saw in best buy today............................and my jersey collection ;):D

Don't forget the Packers! Speaking of the Packers, what a crappy year all together. It's a toss up on who sucks worse between them and the Sioux.

I hate it when the board turns into calling out players and coaches for not trying and not caring and all that stuff, because I think they do care, but for whatever reason it's just not working right now. I just want to know, is this rock bottom?

I hate it when the board turns into calling out players and coaches for not trying and not caring and all that stuff, because I think they do care, but for whatever reason it's just not working right now. I just want to know, is this rock bottom?

Man, I hope so. Home ice in the first round and the play-in game at the Final Five is looking like a stretch right now. One at a time, I guess....

no it isnt, if we lose tomorrow night it is :D

i love 2 for 1 drinks..............lavosh at southgate with ham and pepperoni...........

Hak post game comments:

First goal was a little bit too easy.

Third goal was easy as well.

All comes back to our inability to put pucks in the net.

Need to not get frustrated; keep working.

It's not a matter of making a pretty play. Need to find a better way of getting shots through. On the PP, couple of times we did a good job at getting pucks to the net, other times we didn't.

Need to have net front presence every time, and lost that as the game went along.

Have to pick the right details and make changes. Can't overanalyze.

Knew this was a very tough team to play against. Need to bury the puck and we didn't do that.

I know it sounds like a broken record, but that's what we need to do.

Can't put this one on our goaltender. Have to score some goals. Has to be better.

Going to try to help Oshie work through the scoring drought. Not squeeze stick so tight, and whatever else.

Hak post game comments:

First goal was a little bit too easy.

Third goal was easy as well.

All comes back to our inability to put pucks in the net.

Need to not get frustrated; keep working.

It's not a matter of making a pretty play. Need to find a better way of getting shots through. On the PP, couple of times we did a good job at getting pucks to the net, other times we didn't.

Need to have net front presence every time, and lost that as the game went along.

Have to pick the right details and make changes. Can't overanalyze.

Knew this was a very tough team to play against. Need to bury the puck and we didn't do that.

I know it sounds like a broken record, but that's what we need to do.

Can't put this one on our goaltender. Have to score some goals. Has to be better.

Going to try to help Oshie work through the scoring drought. Not squeeze stick so tight, and whatever else.

same ol..................just copy and paste this for next time, hope we wont have to use it though, lets go hak and the boys............lets win a damn game at home...............bottom, line tonight, we didnt score goals, its one thing or another it seems, whatever............

There certainly are a lot of people on here who are acting like spoiled rotten babies.

And you are. Spoiled, that is. 7 national titles. WCHA and NCAA D-1 hockey powerhouse. Awesome arena. Top-notch recruits.

And now things aren't so great. FOR ONCE. I mean, last season, everyone had this kind of attitude, and then you end up going to the M-Fing Frozen Four. Maybe that doesn't happen this year. Maybe it does. Who knows?

All I know is, UMD is LUCKY to go to the Frozen Four like once a generation, and I say less negative things about them than a lot of people on here. I just laugh when people ask "Is this rock bottom?" Unless you're UAA fans, Bengals fans, or Cubs fans, well, you don't know what rock bottom is.

There certainly are a lot of people on here who are acting like spoiled rotten babies.

And you are. Spoiled, that is. 7 national titles. WCHA and NCAA D-1 hockey powerhouse. Awesome arena. Top-notch recruits.

And now things aren't so great. FOR ONCE. I mean, last season, everyone had this kind of attitude, and then you end up going to the M-Fing Frozen Four. Maybe that doesn't happen this year. Maybe it does. Who knows?

All I know is, UMD is LUCKY to go to the Frozen Four like once a generation, and I say less negative things about them than a lot of people on here. I just laugh when people ask "Is this rock bottom?" Unless you're UAA fans, Bengals fans, or Cubs fans, well, you don't know what rock bottom is.

great points, just high expectations for this team i think. thats why you hear some stuff.............im happy im not a cubs fan..wooofta :)

same old crap..................just copy and paste this for next time, hope we wont have to use it though, lets go hak and the boys............lets win a damn game at home...............bottom, line tonight, we didnt score goals, its one thing or another it seems, whatever............

one thing I miss about Blais was his honest bluntness...

I'm glad we demand excellence.