SiouxSports.com Forum

Keep the faith

THETRIOUXPER

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your Stafford personally signed jersey collection is included in the offer, I'll consider it.

As for PCM his duties with the Jets will also include kipper snacks and Grain Belt sales, Zamboni repair, and washing jock straps.

No deal on the jersey's. By the way, since when are you willing to give up the duty of washing jock strap's? ???

As for PCM his duties with the Jets will also include kipper snacks and Grain Belt sales, Zamboni repair, and washing jock straps.

As long the pay is good and the job includes an unlimited supply of Grain Belt and latex gloves, I'm down with it. :glare:

As long the pay is good and the job includes an unlimited supply of Grain Belt and latex gloves, I'm down with it. :glare:

Pat, rest assured your gloves will be latex and the cooler will always be full of GB. And another thing, start working on that accent and saying "Ah" every other word. We'll talk about that more in your first employee review.

I'm currently working with the city of Winnipeg and the NHL to bring a new team there and the Winnipeg Jets logo back to life!

Please tell me your serious and not pulling our legs. It broke my heart the day the Jets left town. Man 140 miles away from NHL hockey. That would be sweet if they came back.

Please tell me your serious and not pulling our legs. It broke my heart the day the Jets left town. Man 140 miles away from NHL hockey. That would be sweet if they came back.

Maybe we've taken this a bit to far, LOL? I agree, it sure would be fun if Winnipeg got an NHL team again. We had some pretty good times going up there for Jets games when I was in college. Winnipeg is sure a fun town if you know where to look!!

You don't expect us to wash jocks with our bare hands, do you? :glare:???

Then again, with enough cold Grain Belt, maybe it won't matter.

I would recommend hiring a staff to do laundry. For the grain belt I would recommend lots of advil.

Alcohol kills lots of germs :D

Yeah, but using Grainbelt on jockstraps for sterilization purposes is grounds for alcohol abuse charges, no?

What would THETRIOUXPER have to say about someone pouring beer all over jockstraps? Would the visual that provides cause him any remote discomfort in drinking another beer after that? If so, for how long would the beer boycott last?

Yeah, but using Grainbelt on jockstraps for sterilization purposes is grounds for alcohol abuse charges, no?

What would THETRIOUXPER have to say about someone pouring beer all over jockstraps? Would the visual that provides cause him any remote discomfort in drinking another beer after that? If so, for how long would the beer boycott last?

Long enough for me to puke and then open another beer to wash the puke taste out of my mouth.

Well, technically that depends on whether the beer is then consumed or not. Of course, if not, that is abuse. :D

Man-Law...

Personally, I like my beer jock strap free. But, to each their own. :D

How does anyone keep faith when they continue playing a piss-poor waste of a talent in net? He just loses games for us, great last three games he has played for us. Wow, the coaching staff is certainly blind to keep giving Lammy the starts.....he is an absolute disgrace to UND and a complete waste of a full scholarship, absolute waste of a talent! Another great game by Lammy tonight, by the way! Let's give him the Hobey Baker because he is the ever-so-protected Grand Forks native. Lammy sucks s&!t!!

How does anyone keep faith when they continue playing a piss-poor waste of a talent in net? He just loses games for us, great last three games he has played for us. Wow, the coaching staff is certainly blind to keep giving Lammy the starts.....he is an absolute disgrace to UND and a complete waste of a full scholarship, absolute waste of a talent! Another great game by Lammy tonight, by the way! Let's give him the Hobey Baker because he is the ever-so-protected Grand Forks native. Lammy sucks s&!t!!

Geeze...why don't you tell us how you really feel. :)

Now that you have slept on it, don't ya think your comments are a little harsh? Give Plil a little respect. He may not be winning the games for us, but then again, neither are the forwards and d-men. When you are the coach, I guess you can put whomever you feel is most competent in the net for us.

Geeze...why don't you tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Now that you have slept on it, don't ya think your comments are a little harsh? Give Plil a little respect. He may not be winning the games for us, but then again, neither are the forwards and d-men. When you are the coach, I guess you can put whomever you feel is most competent in the net for us.

Not sure you can completely blame the goaltender, when ALL of the boys in front of him managed only 1 goal in 60 minutes :)

I probably think so but I really hope we find some goaltending in the off season.

Who are you gonna cut? Phil? Grieco? Walski? Phil is a good goaltender, the team needs to score more than 1-2 goals per game to take some pressure off of the goalie situation. It's tough on a goalie when you know you can only give up 1 goal or 2 goals per game at the most. You start to press. When the offense comes around, I believe our goalie situation will as well. Until then, hold on...

Grieco is gonna be really good. Call it a hunch, call it whatever you want, but that's just what I think. He's rough right now around the edges, but you can see those glimpses of brilliance that allow you to see what kind of potential he has.

Walski is a walk-on. UND is not going to bring in another walk-on goalie to replace Walksi. He's earned his time and played well when given the chance. You can't bring in a so-called "stud" goaltender next year because there simply isn't enough room for him.

Who are you going to cut? Phil? Grieco? Walski? Phil is a good goaltender; the team needs to score more than 1-2 goals per game to take some pressure off of the goalie situation.

Good goalie makes crucial saves in critical times. The first and the last goal were weak shots. Just like last week when the goaltender let in 3 softies, added to the crucial mistakes kills any momentum they had. Some people need to step back and see the whole picture objectively especially those in the pro-Lammeroux camp, maybe your his bud whatever, its not working for UND, we are on the fast track to the bottom of the league standing with a killer month schedule coming, at this pace we will be meeting SCSU in the Concrete center first round. I don

Good goalie makes crucial saves in critical times. The first and the last goal were weak shots. Just like last week when the goaltender let in 3 softies, added to the crucial mistakes kills any momentum they had. Some people need to step back and see the whole picture objectively especially those in the pro-Lammeroux camp, maybe your his bud whatever, its not working for UND, we are on the fast track to the bottom of the league standing with a killer month schedule coming, at this pace we will be meeting SCSU in the Concrete center first round. I don

This team isnt playing up to its potential but everyone needs to remember that it is a very young team. They will come around.

oh yeah, the we are young statement, sorry. not buying it.........play some hard nose hockey and win your damn games at home vs friken tech.............