SiouxSports.com Forum

jersey auction

cheppi

I noticed they will be auctioning off some jerseys this weekend. Jonathan Toews and Ryan Duncan jerseys friday with Saturday featuring T.J. Oshie and Travis Zajac. Does anyone have any idea what they may go for and what orginization does the money go to. thanks

I noticed they will be auctioning off some jerseys this weekend. Jonathan Toews and Ryan Duncan jerseys friday with Saturday featuring T.J. Oshie and Travis Zajac. Does anyone have any idea what they may go for and what orginization does the money go to. thanks

The money goes back into the UND athletics programs. Jerseys can range from $200. to $2000.+ The jerseys you've listed are going to go for ALOT!!!

To the best of my knowledge, no jersey this year has gone for less than $600.

Some fans got great deals last year as I know there were some $200. jerseys. None of the ones I was fortunate to get went for less than $600. I was glad I have all the Prp jerseys I wanted because one of them last year went for $2000.!!!! NO, not me!!

I think the auction has really caught on and none of the jerseys will be under $600...no matter whose it is. Last year when this was a new thing, not everyone was aware of it. Not any more! They are wanted pieces of merchandise!

This is why I think they should do this for the football jerseys too. There must be 80 of those, and quite a few numbers would be in demand, be it present or past numbers.

I posted this in the former players thread, but this thread seems like a good place to post it too.

Leland's is auctioning off a bunch of sports memorabilia, and included among the auction goodies is a set of Greg Johnson game worn home and away Nashville Predators jerseys. Here is the link...currently going for $363 for both jerseys. Lots of other cool hockey stuff to look at too...

I posted this in the former players thread, but this thread seems like a good place to post it too.

Leland's is auctioning off a bunch of sports memorabilia, and included among the auction goodies is a set of Greg Johnson game worn home and away Nashville Predators jerseys. Here is the link...currently going for $363 for both jerseys. Lots of other cool hockey stuff to look at too...

Game worn 1976-1977 Chicago Blackhawks Bobby Orr jersey - starting bid $10,000.00. :angry:

Think I'll stick to my Fighting Sioux hockey jerseys, for now.......

About a year ago an Orr Rookie jersey went for around $120,000.

Holy crapcakes! I'd buy something like that if say.....I went into buy a pop and checked my lottery tickets A MONTH AND A HALF AFTER THE DRAWING and one of them was a $47 million dollar jackpot.

Toews went for $925. At least that is what my brother told me I purchased it for.

Lol....that's what he told you. It went for $500. :glare: Everyone needs a little extra cash this time of year. Just kidding, I have no idea what it went for, other than it was lower than I thought it would be when I looked.

I believe it went Toews (Reg season) $825, Duncan (FF) $675, Oshie (FF) $925, Zajac (Reg season) $700.

Opps, the prices I quoted were what I saw at the end of the game on my way to the El Roco shuttle bus. I thought bidding was over but it actually ends 10 min after the game so it does not reflect any last second bids. Congrats to SiouxTX on the winning $925 bid for Toews, my buddy thought for sure he had won it for $825. :glare: