SiouxSports.com Forum

Will UND be selling game-used football jerseys?

Brasco

Will UND be selling game-used football jerseys? It seems that a lot of money could be raised by selling the jerseys just like they do with the hockey jerseys. Grand Forks and UND by a lot of hockey jerseys and I am suprised that the Siouxshop sells hockey and basketball jerseys but no football jerseys. I am really tired of the Colloseum jerseys that look nothing like the real football jerseys.

Will UND be selling game-used football jerseys? It seems that a lot of money could be raised by selling the jerseys just like they do with the hockey jerseys. Grand Forks and UND by a lot of hockey jerseys and I am suprised that the Siouxshop sells hockey and basketball jerseys but no football jerseys. I am really tired of the Colloseum jerseys that look nothing like the real football jerseys.

I second that...and call dibs on #18. :D

I'm pretty sure the seniors get the opportunity to purchase theirs at the end of the season. The helmet too. I know that we bought Chris'

Oops my bad. I took "game used" to mean game used. After reading the original post I'm thinking you mean "authentic"

I think Brasco meant "game-worn" jerdeys. That is what has been auctioned off at hockey games. Seniors do have the opportunity to get a jersey, but there are many more to go around. The hockey jerseys have been sold since last January, plus the big on-line aution they had a few months ago.

With so many players on the football team, I'm sure there would be enough for a decent auction.

It would be fun to see people in jerseys at football games like you do at the hockey games.

Scheels and Siouxshop started carrying better replicas today. The jerseys don't have numbers but are very similar in trim, color, logos on sleeves, and Sioux logo by the neck.

Still game-used would be far superior. The jerseys were cheaper at Scheels.

I would like to get a nice FB jersey to wear to games. It bugs me when I show up to a UND FB game and there are more people there wearing hockey jerseys than FB jerseys. However, I didn't like that the ones at the Sioux Shop didn't have any numbers on them. Maybe you can get them personalized like the hockey jerseys there?!?!

I would like to get a nice FB jersey to wear to games. It bugs me when I show up to a UND FB game and there are more people there wearing hockey jerseys than FB jerseys. However, I didn't like that the ones at the Sioux Shop didn't have any numbers on them. Maybe you can get them personalized like the hockey jerseys there?!?!

I have a friend who owns an embroidery business. I will check with him to see what the cost would be to personalize the jerseys. I think the hockey jerseys (at the Ralph) had a cost of about $60 to personalize. Maybe that company could personalize these as well since the jerseys are from Siouxshop.

I did get a reply from LTC. He indicated they would check into it and see what options they have. He also said that he has received many other emails regarding this issue. Nice work Sioux fans!!

That's great :lol: Keep us updated if you hear more.

• 3 weeks later...
Replica jerseys are now available on SiouxShop.com.

I see the manufacturer overlooked a small detail. The jersey number(s)...#3 or 18 will do.

0001010101.jpg

:huh:

They told us that the popularity of getting personalized hockey jerseys was so high that they thought they would try the same thing with football jerseys. We bought a couple of the "old" ones with the number 83 on them for our boys since they were on clearance. I think we made the right choice.

The shiny stuff with the mesh looks wonderful. I think I might buy one and wear nothing under it. And what is around that logo? A hexagon.

On an unrelated note, thank goodness that the Sioux Shop sells hockey authentics. When Mr. HockeyMom was in there recently, he decided that I did get a pretty good deal on my game worn.