Chris Porter-Matt Watkins-T.J. Oshie

Ryan Duncan-Jonathan Toews-Chay Genoway

Andrew Kozek-Ryan Martens-Rylan Kaip

Hunter Bishop-Darcy Zajac-Brad Miller

Zach Jones-Taylor Chorney

Joe Finley-Brian Lee

Kyle Radke-Robbie Bina

Anthony Grieco

did vande and erik not go? or are they just not playing tonight?

I wonder who is officiating tonight?

I'm watching the Saturday UAA vs MSUM game right now (I timed it so that it will end very close to game time) and I notice that Campion isn't all that bad so far. I don't think Campion will be our official, but I guess he had a good game that day.

pregame

HAK SAYS.............i think our team is re-energized with the break....uaa is a hard working bunch..this year they are playing well....they maybe should have a couple more wins the way they have played.........focus on our game and go out and outwork people home or on the road.......playing on a olympic sheet so cant get running around...expect to be a bit more physical than the last couple weekends......chemistry on putting chay on right wing with toews and duncan.....good friends as they have chemisty...oshie and porter good as well.......tj has been fighting through injury for a few weeks.........critical to win special teams battle.......hopefully friday vs scsu was a sign on things to come on pp...............griecos going toight, he seems to be mentally focused and thats why he is in their, very focused. has to battle no matter what

ok, GENOWAY, TOEWS, DUNCAN (the all shattuck line) "THE ST.MARY LINE" :huh:;)

So I'm listening to the pregames both on regular radio and on the internet feed.... When do they do these interviews?? Cuz it's obviously not at the moment right?

it varies, not sure with the sioux but ith the phoenix coyotes it was during moring pre game skate, afterwords or when they got to the arena a few hoyrs prior