SiouxSports.com Forum

Netcast for this weekend

Sioux17

Is this available to users in GF? It says my zip code(58201) is not valid to watch the Mankato game right now.

GCI has limited distribution rights. Games played away from Anchorage may not be available to viewers who are physically located outside the State of Alaska.

Will all games be available? All UAA home games will be streamed Live. UAA Games played in the Lower 48 U.S. will be available live via the Web stream to Alaska viewers only. Games played away from Anchorage may not be available to viewers who are physically located outside the State of Alaska.

That is because it was in Mankato. It looks like anyone can watch the games in Alaska.

So if I understand correctly, we can view the game via the web from the UAA feed, right??

On an unrelated note, I'd love to watch the UW-UM game. UW is normally on TV here but not tonight. The channel that carries UW hockey is showing DIII playoff football tonight. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So if I understand correctly, we can view the game via the web from the UAA feed, right??

On an unrelated note, I'd love to watch the UW-UM game. UW is normally on TV here but not tonight. The channel that carries UW hockey is showing DIII playoff football tonight. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thats because UW and UofM play Saturday and Sunday this weekend.

Hoping someone can help me...... I'm trying to watch one of the archives to ensure I can get this to work by 10:37 and the game I'm trying to watch is one of the games against Wisconsin. I'm getting audio just fine but the video isn't working properly. I only get a new frame maybe every 10 seconds rather than video. I have a high speed connection(100mbps). Any suggestions, on if I can do something different? Anyone?

Hoping someone can help me...... I'm trying to watch one of the archives to ensure I can get this to work by 10:37 and the game I'm trying to watch is one of the games against Wisconsin. I'm getting audio just fine but the video isn't working properly. I only get a new frame maybe every 10 seconds rather than video. I have a high speed connection(100mbps). Any suggestions, on if I can do something different? Anyone?

I tried the same archived game and it worked well. Clear video and good sound. I'm not computer savvy enough to help you with your problem though.