SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews and Duncan

siouxguyinstpaul

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One member of this board suggested the Earth, Wind and Fire Line.

Toews = Salt of the earth

Duncan = Flies like the wind

Oshie = Plays like someone lit a fire under him

Did I get it right, Sicatoka?

I like it.

I know this topic was brought up weeks ago and the folks that apparently know more about hockey than I do suggested that it would be ludicrous to keep Oshie and Toews together - but so far it seems to be working and the guy who makes these decisions seems to approve - thus far anyway.

I know this topic was brought up weeks ago and the folks that apparently know more about hockey than I do suggested that it would be ludicrous to keep Oshie and Toews together - but so far it seems to be working and the guy who makes these decisions seems to approve - thus far anyway.

Toews, Oshie and Duncan are a great line......the chemistry is incredible. The coolest thing I saw all night was when they announced the scoring on Toews third goal- TJ put his hand on Jonathon's helmet and congratulated him on the bench....then they shared some words.

I guess I thought it was a pretty cool moment, because when you get two guys with that much talent sometimes egos can get in the way, and it can cause problems for a team. From what I saw, it's not going to happen with these two and this team.

That moment made me think that we're all lucky to be Sioux fans at this time.....what we're witnessing with Toews and Oshie (and this whole team) is something special, and we should enjoy every minute of it.

Toews, Oshie and Duncan are a great line......the chemistry is incredible. The coolest thing I saw all night was when they announced the scoring on Toews third goal- TJ put his hand on Jonathon's helmet and congratulated him on the bench....then they shared some words.

"the Praire Fire" line because they are on fire.

That moment made me think that we're all lucky to be Sioux fans at this time.....what we're witnessing with Toews and Oshie (and this whole team) is something special, and we should enjoy every minute of it.

I couldn't agree more.

Last season during events when a 'best/most ....' was announced, TJ was the first to slap the guy on the back/helmut with the biggest smile on his face for the other guy. EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! There were a couple of those 'best/most....' times when I thought the player should have been TJ Oshie and TJ was still just as happy for the other player as if it was him. He's a great kid as are all on our Sioux team.

im not sure if this name is a joke, but it sucks. if you want to name the line after a crappy musical groups, you could call them the Vanilla Icers or The New Kids On The Block(or new kids on the ICE block)...actually that new kids on the ice block is catchy... :silly:

i would pass on this one...need something short and catchy