SiouxSports.com Forum

Why I like Tom Buning

bincitysioux

If UND tries to mend that fence, there will need to be A LOT of healing!!

If UND gave Bollinger the kiss-off, he'd never be considered for the AD position.

If Bollinger gave UND the kiss-off, why would he even consider coming back to UND?

If the two separated amicably, a reunion is not impossible.

UND vs Army

Who do I cheer for? :hypocrite:

University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux of course.

You cheer for Army during the Army-Navy game. We sang the Sioux fight song when we crossed the Iraqi border in 1991. My radio guy was a UND computer science major who ran out of money and joined to get the GI bill. The Brigade JAG guy was a UND grad from Dunseith. Go Sioux and Godspeed Sioux MD.

GO SIOUX!!! :p

I'm hostile and abusive, but what the hell...

Anyone remember the last time the Sioux and the US Army faced off in North Dakota? I don't think Custer liked the results. :hypocrite:

If you are referring to "Custer's Last Stand" I believe that occured in Montana...the Sioux took the 7th Cavalry to the shed.

Biggest reason in my opinion would be to play them in hockey and then get them to play us in WBB, MBB and FB there and here. We will need D1 games especially in the transition period and Army has a storied history and is still highly respected.

I like that thinking. It's all about who you know. :lol:

If you are referring to "Custer's Last Stand" I believe that occured in Montana...the Sioux took the 7th Cavalry to the shed.

Oops! :lol:

Well, apart from the North Dakota part, it's still pretty accurate. Then again, I doubt the US Army has anyone in command that is nearly as incompetant as Custer was, regardless of your political stance.