SiouxSports.com Forum

America's Funniest Web Site

A.B.T.G.

Although I usually don't pay much attention to GPL, I see quite a few Gopher fans in that particular thread who have realistic expectations about next season. Thus, I think you're just...

troll.gif

Can you believe it....

It is July and the folks at GPL are predicting a Gopher NCAA Championship.. here you go.

What a group! :crazy:

Fear the Crusaders

One, maybe two gopher fans predicted the national title. The rest of the entire thread was fans being very level headed basically saying that those predictions right now are irrational and pointless to even talk about. Did you even read the whole thing? I've seen posts here on this board that have basically said the same thing and it doesn't bother me. The elite programs are supposed to contend for it all every year. But if you want to judge an entire fan base by the actions of a few, then go right ahead. :ohmy:

One, maybe two gopher fans predicted the national title. The rest of the entire thread was fans being very level headed basically saying that those predictions right now are irrational and pointless to even talk about. Did you even read the whole thing? I've seen posts here on this board that have basically said the same thing and it doesn't bother me. The elite programs are supposed to contend for it all every year. But if you want to judge an entire fan base by the actions of a few, then go right ahead. :ohmy:

Well just for the record, if you ever think about judging all Sioux fans by one poster, judge us by Diggler A.K.A. Dirty. He is an inspiration to all Sioux fans across North America.

Well just for the record, if you ever think about judging all Sioux fans by one poster, judge us by Diggler A.K.A. Dirty. He is an inspiration to all Sioux fans across North America.

You speak the truth. halo.gif

You speak the truth. halo.gif

You're both insane.

And where do you get those smilies? I know you're too old to create them youself. Do you have some sort of smilie creating slave that you force to work day & night while only feeding him powdered cheese packets from Leonardo's Mac & Cheese?

If you couldn't tell by now I could care less what Goofy fans think as long as they keep their thoughts and opinions on GPL. However, if their players read GPL and start believing they have it won before the season even starts that would be perfect.

Can you believe it....

It is July and the folks at GPL are predicting a Gopher NCAA Championship.. here you go.

What a group! :crazy:

Fear the Crusaders

Of course - that what they do here as the nations largest gathering of fair weather fans. Wait until next March though when another season of poor coaching and lack of team work exposes itself again. Sota fans in the land of 10,000 excuses - its fun to watch.

Of course - that what they do here as the nations largest gathering of fair weather fans. Wait until next March though when another season of poor coaching and lack of team work exposes itself again. Sota fans in the land of 10,000 excuses - its fun to watch.

Here's your halo.

Delusional posts like this make me laugh. :ohmy:

I come to ss.com for all my Kessel news. :crazy:

Question, Greyeagle; since you are a GPL moderator, if we come over and make worthless posts with the intent of riling the Gopher fan base, will we be allowed to continue?

I have to say on this summer day when I am sick and tired of crappy, dry, extremely warm weather, to pick up my spirits, I all I have to do is think of the Regional between the Gophers and the Crusaders.

IMG_1275.jpg

Edited by Goon

Question, Greyeagle; since you are a GPL moderator, if we come over and make worthless posts with the intent of riling the Gopher fan base, will we be allowed to continue?

I assume you're specifically talking about my post? I can typically tell the difference between attempted humor (funny or not, & trust me I know unfunny :ohmy: ) & trolling.