SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie: Man of the Year nomination

PCM

The fact that Oshie left four years ago for a place half way across the country to play in a lower profile sport and is still able to compete with a local bouncy ball player is pretty amazing. I'm starting to wonder if he can really do all that stuff Dirty says he can.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that Oshie left four years ago for a place half way across the country to play in a lower profile sport and is still able to compete with a local bouncy ball player is pretty amazing. I'm starting to wonder if he can really do all that stuff Dirty says he can.

SERIOUS QUESTION?

does anyone have footage or can get the footage of TJ rolling that tennis ball or whatever ball it was on his hockey stick during footage of the minnesota state hockey tourney 2 years back? that was pretty sweet to see

SERIOUS QUESTION?

does anyone have footage or can get the footage of TJ rolling that tennis ball or whatever ball it was on his hockey stick during footage of the minnesota state hockey tourney 2 years back? that was pretty sweet to see

A la Tiger Woods?

The Washington basketball player won. This is obviously a total snow job and was orchestrated by Lucia. :lol::lol:

Herald: Hello?

tDon: This is tDon.

Herald: What can we do for you?

tDon: UND fans have been picking on my fans about Holy Cross.

Herald: Got it. Oshie out. Unknown hoops guy in.

tDon: Click.

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a great read from T.J.'s high school coach.

T.J. Oshie and the Power of Peers

It's a great read about one of my favorite topics: team chemistry. Fermoyle does an excellent job of explaining how important team chemistry is on and off the ice. He reveals how T.J. Oshie helped make his teammates better players on the ice and how they helped make him a better student off the ice.

Plus, there's a nice picture of T.J. and his father. :sad:

Great article! I love that picture of him running over ??. Watching T.J. before, during and after games, on and off the ice, he just seems like a team player. I've seen him rejoicing at another teammates honors, it was difficult to believe he wasn't the guy that won them. He's always seen cheering on his teammates and watching out for them. Remember his pushing Finley off that Mav during the big fight that weekend?! At the same time he skated to the other side of the net and defended his teammates in another fight going on at the same time.

Gawd, he's just an all around great kid. He's not gettin the accolades of the Towes', Johnson's and Staals but believe me, this kid, with his talent, personality, hard work and team mentality may end up being a greater MAN and possibly hockey player than any of them. :sad: