SiouxSports.com Forum

Rough day for Toews @ the combine

degroat

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really news at all. its very simple, it all depends on what team drafts him and what they want him to do. if they think hes ready then he is gone. if not then hes back for another run. 50/50.

Agreed. It will be an interesting time after the draft is complete.

I sure hope he comes back though, as he would be a big part of the team next season...and a huge loss if he left.

I would think if the caps draft Toews he would at least have two years at UND. Unless he goes crazy dev/performance wise next year, heh.

1 more year TOPS if we are that lucky no matter what team takes him. i think if chicago takes him he is gone, hopefully if pitt takes him at #2 then they will say 1 more year at UND!!

just think of the 4 players between the sioux and the gophers if they all come back :silly:

damn scary to be able to watch toews, oshie, johnson and kessel all on the ice at the same time

hell, you could then say the top 4 players in the country are on 2 teams

just think of the 4 players between the sioux and the gophers if they all come back :silly:

damn scary to be able to watch toews, oshie, johnson and kessel all on the ice at the same time

Forney and Okposo won't be too shabby, either. :D

i get chills just thinking about it!