SiouxSports.com Forum

Suite Rental

Sioux-cia

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are looking sad for a suite. I spoke with Julie Frey this morning. As of right now, there are no smaller suites available. She is going to put out some calls to suite holders who normally rent out their suites to see if they plan on renting out that week end.

She told me about another option that is new this year. A room will be made available to any number of people to rent for a game. Dinner will be had before the game and the room will be available to hang out in between periods. Seats together in the lower bowl will also be part of the package. Since this is new, she's not sure of the cost as of yet. Confirmation for that will be this Friday. It will be cheaper than a suite. We can 'meet and greet' and than be together for the game.

So far I have as yes's if the cost isn't more than the midprice quoted earlier, 11 (possibly 12).

Siouxmama= 2

HeidiSioux2= 1

SiouxMan- = 2

82SiouxGuy= 1

SiouxTupa = 1

HockekyMom=2

YaneA = 1

Sioux-cia = 1 (maybe 2 if I give in to my kid, Phats!)

Well folks, we gave it a valient try!! I think our SiouxSports.com Suite Rental 'meet and greet' in style is a done dead deal!

THETRIOUXPER and SiouxMan have a great idea. We'll do another SiouxSports.com tailgater instead. Since I'm suppose to be working right now, I'll look at the schedule and see what we can come up with. Hell, lets just have one before every game. Who ever shows up, shows up!

More on tailgating later......

(Who died and made me party planner? :blush: )

Well folks, we gave it a valient try!! I think our SiouxSports.com Suite Rental 'meet and greet' in style is a done dead deal!

THETRIOUXPER and SiouxMan have a great idea. We'll do another SiouxSports.com tailgater instead. Since I'm suppose to be working right now, I'll look at the schedule and see what we can come up with. Hell, lets just have one before every game. Who ever shows up, shows up!

More on tailgating later......

(Who died and made me party planner? :blush: )

When you are good at something...you just naturally step up to the plate. From what I hear about Buttershots, you and HockeyMom should be fighting over this job! Now, if we were talking Hot Damn or Blue 100 I may have to fight for position!

I would definetely be interested, but keep in mind I am a Sophomore at UND this fall so I am probably significantly younger than everyone. This is fine by me as long as you guys are comfertable. I will give up my seat in the student section that night to hang with you guys and gals if its cool.

I would definetely be interested, but keep in mind I am a Sophomore at UND this fall so I am probably significantly younger than everyone. This is fine by me as long as you guys are comfertable. I will give up my seat in the student section that night to hang with you guys and gals if its cool.

Hey, age has nothing to do with it!! Who do you cheer for? Who do you bleed for? Who do you love?

THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOOOOUUUUUUX!!

(OK, no more sugar for me! :blush: )

When you are good at something...you just naturally step up to the plate. From what I hear about Buttershots, you and HockeyMom should be fighting over this job! Now, if we were talking Hot Damn or Blue 100 I may have to fight for position!

Lol.....I'm not sure if Mr. HockeyMom will ever let me tailgate at the Old Ralph again......

:blush:

I think that we should pick one game that a pile if people should try really hard to get to.