SiouxSports.com Forum

Leaving early for the pros

PCM

Myles Brand, everybody's favorite NCAA president, discusses the topic of student athletes leaving early for the pros on the Monday with Myles Webcast.

Myles Brand: "It has come to my attention that the current number of student athletes leaving early for the pros is directly related to the hostile and abusive behavior that is directed at them by their own fans and the fans of the opposing team. The lack of respect for and sensitivity to the dignity of every athlete is the reason these youngsters are turning pro before graduation. Once we get fans under the control of the NC$$ and are given the authority to dictate fan behavior, student athletes will stay in school and graduation numbers will increase 100 fold. "

(Disclaimer: My personal interpretation of whatever form of cr@p Myles is going to spew out on his webcast.)

Edited by Sioux-cia

Once we get fans under the control of the NC$$ and are given the authority to dictate fan behavior, student athletes will stay in school and graduation numbers will increase 100 fold. "

Does this mean that guys like Erik Fabian, who will likely graduate on time, will graduate twice?

Uhm, you do know that the Myles Brand quote I posted is my own rendition of what ever bull $hit he's going to spout on the webcast? :love::D

(I'll fix it. )

You have me going there for a bit. But I managed to figure it out. he,he,he... I was thinking the same thing.

I had to turn it off I couldn't listen to anymore of his crap/Bull $#!t.

Seems the APR thing might have more affect on hockey being that players often finish their collegiate season and go play pro somewhere. Sometimes they get into the playoffs and their last quarter/semester is shot. Seems like other sports don't have that sort of intra-session conflict.