SiouxSports.com Forum

redsealpeach merchandise sale

chevyblaiser

I just spoke with jordan and Staffy about the new and upcoming merchandise sale they will be holding in Grand Forks. The dates are not yet set but the sale will occur before the school year ends. I will keep you guys posted on all the hot items. So if you guys are fans of red seal peach and you want to show it around campus this might be the only opportunity for fans to get merchandise so don't pass it up. Ill keep you guys informed. Go Siouxxxxxxx!!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spoke with jordan and Staffy about the new and upcoming merchandise sale they will be holding in Grand Forks. The dates are not yet set but the sale will occur before the school year ends. I will keep you guys posted on all the hot items. So if you guys are fans of red seal peach and you want to show it around campus this might be the only opportunity for fans to get merchandise so don't pass it up. Ill keep you guys informed. Go Siouxxxxxxx!!!!!

SWEET!

NCAA violation??? :sad:

HAH SIOUX-CIA! IM NOT GULLIBLE! ???

Knowing what I know about the guys great sense of humor and their propensity in pulling peoples legs (Sony and other unknown record label wanting to sign them), I do believe you're being had!! :(

FABIAAAANNNNN!!!!!!

If you made RSP t-shirts, are you making more to sell to someone on an individual basis? I'd be interested in buying one, otherwise I'll definitely be interested in details of when this Red Seal Peach merchandise sale will be happening. I would like to buy a shirt or a hat or something like that.

My friend and I could make some and sell them I guess if anyone wants some!! I could even try get them signed by RSP let me know if anyone wants some!! they would sell for $10 each or less depends I guess

I think this thread, along with a sampling of RSP tunes should be used as a recruiting tool by the coaches. It just shows that Sioux hockey is king in ND and the players can do no wrong.

These jokesters could probably make some decent money selling albums and t-shirts and stuff based 100% on their visibilty as hockey boys.

I would seriously hope that you people are joking about this red seal peach merch. I am just as big a sioux hockey fan as the next guy, if not bigger than most, but you gotta be kidding me. These guys play thier instruments for fun, have little more to do outside of hockey, and now they have you people buying their shirts and hats and whatever else because they have a sense of humor?? I can guarantee you that this whole Red seal peach thing is a joke to them, and they are probably sitting in their apartment reading this and laughing. They are hockey players and role models for our kids, but anything beyond that (as far as this obsession goes) is rediculous. They are here to have fun, get an education, and use this hockey program as a stepping stone towards their futures IN HOCKEY. Take is easy on the ridiculous obsession with these hockey players.

end rant