SiouxSports.com Forum

redsealpeach merchandise sale

chevyblaiser

Just figured I'd let you in on the secret that we know Red Seal Peach won't win a grammy. I thought you would have figured that out as we were mocking their song "Fabian" with different ways of putting the word "Fabian" in famous quotes or songs.

let it be known that i'm not a dumbass and figured that out....my rant was geared towards the rediculous notion of making and selling and actually being the ones that purchased the "gear" just because it's drew and jordy and they play hockey.

if this is all one big joke and i'm not in on it, i'll be the first to call myself a jackass.....but me thinks some of you are serious about this. I just hope i'm the jackass.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would seriously hope that you people are joking about this red seal peach merch. I am just as big a sioux hockey fan as the next guy, if not bigger than most, but you gotta be kidding me. These guys play thier instruments for fun, have little more to do outside of hockey, and now they have you people buying their shirts and hats and whatever else because they have a sense of humor?? I can guarantee you that this whole Red seal peach thing is a joke to them, and they are probably sitting in their apartment reading this and laughing. They are hockey players and role models for our kids, but anything beyond that (as far as this obsession goes) is rediculous. They are here to have fun, get an education, and use this hockey program as a stepping stone towards their futures IN HOCKEY. Take is easy on the ridiculous obsession with these hockey players.

end rant

I refer you to my posts #3, #5 and #8.

And by the way, no offense to anyone, especially not the makers of said t-shirts but if the home made t-shirts are similar to the ones I saw at the meet and greet that were worn by a couple of tweens, make your own and save your money. The results will be the same but you'll have saved a buck or two. :sad:

Siouxtatoo,

I don't know how old you are, and if you are my age, forgive me, but people in my age range (early 20s) often buy things we KNOW are ridiculous, for the sheer ridiculousness of it. My friends went to Louisiana for the Sugar Bowl when I was a freshman, and they bought a whole bunch of Arkansas stuff, simply because it said Arkansas on it. I would consider owning RSP merchandise for the sheer hilarity of it. However, I would only pay like $5, and it would have to be very convenient for me to get (i.e. I would never go to Grand Forks or order online or anything for some stupid shirt). I think there's *ahem* one person on this thread that's serious about getting the merchandise for a serious reason, and then some other people who are serious about getting the merchandise for totally stupid reasons, and then some other people who are kidding about getting stuff at all.

Siouxtatoo,

I don't know how old you are, and if you are my age, forgive me, but people in my age range (early 20s) often buy things we KNOW are ridiculous, for the sheer ridiculousness of it. My friends went to Louisiana for the Sugar Bowl when I was a freshman, and they bought a whole bunch of Arkansas stuff, simply because it said Arkansas on it. I would consider owning RSP merchandise for the sheer hilarity of it. However, I would only pay like $5, and it would have to be very convenient for me to get (i.e. I would never go to Grand Forks or order online or anything for some stupid shirt). I think there's *ahem* one person on this thread that's serious about getting the merchandise for a serious reason, and then some other people who are serious about getting the merchandise for totally stupid reasons, and then some other people who are kidding about getting stuff at all.

me? :sad:???

......if you are my age, forgive me, but people in my age range (early 20s) often buy things we KNOW are ridiculous, for the sheer ridiculousness of it.

Hey now!!! Old farts buy stupid things for no reason too. I was down south for a work shop and bought some 'MoonShine' jelly. Don't plan on eating it. Don't plan on displaying it. Don't tell anyone I have it (until now). Just wanted it, cause it was a stupid thing to make, buy and have. :sad:

Hey now!!! Old farts buy stupid things for no reason too. I was down south for a work shop and bought some 'MoonShine' jelly. Don't plan on eating it. Don't plan on displaying it. Don't tell anyone I have it (until now). Just wanted it, cause it was a stupid thing to make, buy and have. :sad:

My dear, we know you are a 21 year old at heart.

And stafford rules, it's not you. But we all know who I mean.

Please. Clapton Stafford is God. Anyone who doesn't know this is obviously just ignorant. RSP is the Led Zepplin of this century.

My calendar is totally blocked off for the tour!! I'm going to follow them to every city they're going to perform in, lay over in, or just drive through!! I already have my concert clothes packed and ready to go>> leopard skin capris, sleeveless t-shirt, white knee highs, basketball shoes and a head band. Oh, and I'm going to dye my hair pitch black!! I've got my 'follow the tour bus' bus packed, gassed up and ready to hit the road!!

FABIAAAANNNNN!!!!!

I have a collection of strange things that I had to have......several of them are t-shirts, some are things I would never tell people I have.

And I would wear a Red Seal Peach t-shirt....just because.

For example- did you know that they make nesting dolls of some sports teams?

ill take a t-shirt as well..and ill get 1 for SIOUXTATTOO :sad: FABIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

how do ya like them apples ???

ill take a t-shirt as well..and ill get 1 for SIOUXTATTOO ??? FABIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

how do ya like them apples :(

I heard he's gonna start working out to get those abs in shape so he can do the t-shirt proud!!!! :sad:

I heard he's gonna start working out to get those abs in shape so he can do the t-shirt proud!!!!

what are abs?? ???

anyone who knows me, knows the above is NOT true. I haven't had abs since high school, and i didn't even have all six!!

azsioux, i don't like them apples. but if you were matt damon and said to me "well, I gat her numba" , i could live with that. I just think that some of these posters are taking it tooooo far with their adoration of the hockey players.

runnin, hockeymom... i understand that people buy stupid things for stupid reasons, my fiance` does it constantly. I guess the difference between men and women is men will spend $2 for a $1 item the NEED, where women with spend $1 for a $2 item they find on sale but still don't need :D ...she doesn't like when i use that joke either :sad:

runnin....i'm 27, from EGF, now live in small town nodak just south of GF, and live for sioux hockey, but i've never once developed such a love for any athlete or famous person that i would buy anything that they put their face or name on just because they put their face or name on it

I am so mad!! Not any of my Pictures turned out at the meet and greet. Anyone else have problems. Well the only one I was really counting on was the pic of me and Mike Prpich. :sad: And that didnt turn out at all!! I do have a pic of Oshie and Duncan from the Itilian Moon though. That made it a litlle better

I am so mad!! Not any of my Pictures turned out at the meet and greet. Anyone else have problems.

No, but I didn't drop my camera on the floor and expose the film to light, either. :sad:

And it probably helps that my camera doesn't use film and I can see how the pictures turn out immediately after I take them. ???

No, but I didn't drop my camera on the floor and expose the film to light, either. :sad:

And it probably helps that my camera doesn't use film and I can see how the pictures turn out immediately after I take them. :(

Did you see me drop my camera?? I though it was knda funny cause Stafford Said "I am surprised that 45 year old camera lasted this long!" ??? He made it all better

Did you see me drop my camera?? I though it was knda funny cause Stafford Said "I am surprised that 45 year old camera lasted this long!" :sad: He made it all better

Yes, I was right there when it happened. I saw the film get exposed to light and knew that you'd have problems. Tough break. ???