SiouxSports.com Forum

Thank you Prpich

Prpichrocks_19

Guest souixrock

the kid sucked thats why....good rid to his chippy, unskilled play. I'm sure anyone of our incomers can outproduce him

nice post you fkn tool

nice screen name as well d-bag

You'd think a clown that comes on this board under the guise of a pro-Sioux nickname would at least learn to spell it before registering. :lol:

souixrock=prpichrocks_19=one of this year's players sitting in their dorm room having some fun on the message boards

Thanks Prpich, for the four years of great memories. So many of them to think about, the DU Water Bottle incident, the fight with Peluso, his antics throughout his career have really emblazoned you into glory in UND hockey history. Forever missed as the agitator of all agitators, and a super great guy off the ice. Wonderful to kids and others around him, a classic role model.

I really hope to see this man succeed in whatever he does after UND. The best thing would be him signing a pro contract somewhere, even hopefully the NHL or AHL. Good luck Prp!!

the kid sucked thats why....good rid to his chippy, unskilled play. I'm sure anyone of our incomers can outproduce him

You are not cool. I mean you shouldn't ever make fun of the Great MIKE PRPICH. Obviously you don't have a life and your username is fake. You live a sad life

I think Mike would love that anti-Sioux people hate him and rip on him, Like the idiot poster. I can see that big sh*t eating grin on his face reading that. It is much better to be hated by opponents than to have them be indifferent. Mike is one of the best instigators and really got into other players' heads. He may not have scored 20 goals, but his antics probably contributed to mental mistakes and penalties that did. I will miss him.

I've also heard that he is a great guy off the ice. In a lot of ways I'd rather have that said about me than anything else. Thanks Mike!!

I sure wish I could find the words to express the gratitude I have for what Mike Prpich has done for Fighting Sioux hockey during the last four years. His sense of humor will probably be the most remembered quality; I don't think one can under estimate the positive impact Mike had on the game by constantly reminding his teammates and all of us that, when all is said and done, it's a game... and to be the best, one must enjoy the game and relish each little victory. His smile is infectious!

Mike Prpich, thanks for the memories! We love you! Is there any way we can find to keep you on campus???Shouldn't our Fighting Sioux have a coach in charge of head-games!! They do it in the olympics??

I welled up good when you came out to salute us, we should be the ones saluting you. Boy we'll miss you on the ice...

Word here in Bakersfield is that Bob Bartlett (Head of Hockey Ops) is signing a Sioux player for next season. Thats from his mouth, so take it for gospel.

oh i would die to see Prpsie in the pros..........if any UND player deserves it he does. i wish him all the luck in the world. :glare:

Rumour I have heard is that Mike will play with the Iowa Stars in the AHL. Not sure if this is true, can't find any confirmation.

Just found it, Mike had an assist last night, playing on a Amateur Tryout Contract.

Mike Prpich

Good Luck Mike!!

THANKS rochsioux!! I'm glad to see Mike's being considered. Don't mean to sound totally naive' but what exactly is an 'Amateur Tryout Contract'?

I bet it's gonna be hard playinging in front of a small home crowd after playing at the Ralph;

Attendance: 5,542.
:sad:

THANKS rochsioux!! I'm glad to see Mike's being considered. Don't mean to sound totally naive' but what exactly is an 'Amateur Tryout Contract'?

I believe it is past the deadline for teams to sign players unless they were draft picks or will go directly to the NHL. I don't think Mike was drafted so he can't sign a professional contract with an AHL club.

Here's some info I found:

At this time of year, AHL teams cannot sign players to professional tryout contracts because it is past the clear day roster deadline (March 13).

Because the AHL is a development league, teams are still allowed to sign draft picks and prospects under an ATO and the players are eligible to compete the remainder of the regular season and playoffs.

I think once the season is over the player is still a free agent and can sign with anyone. Maybe someone else out there knows more on how this process works.