SiouxSports.com Forum

Great Quote from Parise

BigGreyAnt41

Maybe this doesn't deserve it's own thread, but I didn't want it to get lost in the middle of any other general thread.

This was from Jordy's interview with INCH:

Hard work beats skill when skill doesn't work hard.

Plain, simple, straight to the point. We saw it in the UM/HC game, which is the context Jordan put it in, but we've also seen it many times in our own team this season.

I just think it's a great quote.

Maybe this doesn't deserve it's own thread, but I didn't want it to get lost in the middle of any other general thread.

This was from Jordy's interview with INCH:

Plain, simple, straight to the point. We saw it in the UM/HC game, which is the context Jordan put it in, but we've also seen it many times in our own team this season.

I just think it's a great quote.

I guess that is how one could discribe the HC and UMN game. One team had a lot of skill and another team played hard.

I repeated that quote to my mother-in-law, whose gopher fanaticism is equally matched by her dislike of UND and she got a good chuckle out of it because she knew it was true...

Wow - Hockey is probably a topic that is banned from most family get-togethers. Obviously you didn't know your wife was the offspring of a Gopher fan before she caught you.