SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross Radio Highlights

KirkEisenbeis

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got an email that the jerseys will be sent out tomorrow morning. YaneA and RWTD, can you let me know when you get the boxes? They wanted me to email them when we get them to make sure they got to us ok.

Yep, I'll keep a lookout for the box. With any luck, it'll arrive before students leave for summer. Forecheck, would you PM me with a list (and any contact info) so I'll who will be picking which jersey up from me?

An update...sorry this is taking awhile. I was waiting on getting money from everyone before I sent a check out. I'm sending the money to Holy Cross for the jerseys tonight, and the lady organizing all this said the jerseys are ready to be shipped out. I'm having the jerseys sent to Minneapolis and Grand Forks, and this is the list I have. Please let me know ASAP if you can't pick your jersey up in the town I'm having it sent to.

Grand Forks

undhockey - #28 & former season #35

Sioux-cia - #11, #32, and former season #15

nodakvindy - #14

forecheck - #6, practice jersey

engelbunny - #23

LFSPRO - #2

7<4 - #17

fargosioux - #4

CVCL - #26

82SiouxGuy - #31

YaneA - #33

Siouxmama - former season #9

PCM - practice jersey

HockeyMom - practice jersey

Huntingdude - practice jersey

Minneapolis

farce poobah - #21

NorthDakotaHockey - #29

BigGreyAnt -#5

Runningwiththedogs - #15

siouxnami - former season #19

This is the last list posted.

• 2 weeks later...

YaneA mentioned that she would like to thank the lady at Holy Cross herself for all the work she did in getting these jerseys to us. So I thought I would post her info here.

Jen Kagno

Manager of Home Events &

Director of Intramurals

College of the Holy Cross

Department of Athletics

1 College Street

Worcester, MA 01610

508-793-3691

JKAGNO@holycross.edu

YaneA mentioned that she would like to thank the lady at Holy Cross herself for all the work she did in getting these jerseys to us. So I thought I would post her info here.

Jen Kagno

Manager of Home Events &

Director of Intramurals

Department of Athletics

1 College Street

Worcester, MA 01610

508-793-3691

JKAGNO@holycross.edu

Thanks for the info. I'm sending a thank you note out tomorrow.

Jen Kagno

Manager of Home Events &

Director of Intramurals

Department of Athletics

1 College Street

Worcester, MA 01610

508-793-3691

JKAGNO@holycross.edu

I am on my way to the post office to mail a thank you card to Jen at Holy Cross. Although I can't decipher most of the signatures, it sure looks like the autographed jerseys include the entire team's--yeah, Tyler McGregor, too. She also included some 2005-06 hockey programs for the game-worn purchasers. That was a Massachusetts-Nice thing to do.

I've also thanked Forecheck elsewhere for all her hard work. Me, I have trouble organizing eggs in a carton, so I'm most appreciative of her efforts.

I've also thanked Forecheck elsewhere for all her hard work. Me, I have trouble organizing eggs in a carton, so I'm most appreciative of her efforts.

It was fun! I haven't found anything else out about getting replica or authentic jerseys though, so if there were people still interested in those maybe they could pursue that further? :)

I know we've talked about how cool it would be to get a picture of everyone in these jerseys together. Jen actually just emailed me today saying the same thing. "What you need to do, if possible, is take a picture next season of you wearing them at a game in that beautiful arena so I can show my team, for they will get a huge kick out of it!" Would be cool if we could find a weekend that works for everybody!

It was fun! I haven't found anything else out about getting replica or authentic jerseys though, so if there were people still interested in those maybe they could pursue that further? :)

I know we've talked about how cool it would be to get a picture of everyone in these jerseys together. Jen actually just emailed me today saying the same thing. "What you need to do, if possible, is take a picture next season of you wearing them at a game in that beautiful arena so I can show my team, for they will get a huge kick out of it!" Would be cool if we could find a weekend that works for everybody!

How about the weekend of the Manitoba game? We could meet in the afternoon?

:);) aren't you guys sweet! :D:D

I didn't know what to say though, because "Non-Sioux Fan" doesn't work. I just picked "Outsider." I guess I should say I'm the only "Dogs fan" that has one.

Are you going to wear it to game against the dogs and the gophers? :)

I'm on the "outside" and wished I had wore one of my two game worn HC jerseys to the Frozen Four. I got mine in Feb. from a friend who got me the Durno jersey (pic). I almost took it with me to the FF in Milwaukee. Too bad, as I sat in a section next to the Fighting Sioux Band with four gophers. Two rows in front of me were BU fans chanting Holy Cross for all three games.

Sioux fans are the best!! They'll party with anyone. :)