SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross Radio Highlights

KirkEisenbeis

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if you guys were more worried about the sue winning than the Gophers losing you would be involved in the WCHA's 5 year dominance of the national tournament. :sad:???:(

How soon they forget:

UND came up an OT goal short of having this be a seven-year run of WCHA command.

I think Sconny is the "State of Hockey" now between the gals and guys. Best change your name or move.

They were the "State of Hockey" for about a day. Then Brett Favre took his dog for a walk and poof no one cared any more about silly hockey players.

They were the "State of Hockey" for about a day. Then Brett Favre took his dog for a walk and poof no one cared any more about silly hockey players.

Dude, that's way too easy to mess with. It involves the words "Ziggy Wilf" and "stadium." ???:sad:

Who?

Yeahright. Nice try. :(

The name "Wilf" appears 243 times in the (Red)StarTribune in the last three weeks.

http://pd.startribune.com/sp?aff=3&keywords=Wilf

"Favre" appears just 36 in the same timeframe in the Wisconsin State Journal.

http://www.madison.com/archives/simple_sea...it=Begin+search

You'll have to forgive me, I get my news here, GPL and USCHO. :sad:

I listen to ND radio stations for news (and sports, OK, 'sport', meaning hockey) and yet I'm bombarded with this "Wilf" bozo and his purple clowns.

When I want to talk quality team in purple I'll talk Paul Pearl. :(???

Maybe, but you guys call yourselves the State of Hockey like the Cowboys call themselves America's Team when the nation refers to both being in Wisconsin - this year anyway.

Maybe, but you guys call yourselves the State of Hockey like the Cowboys call themselves America's Team when the nation refers to both being in Wisconsin - this year anyway.

MN will always be the STATE of hockey regardless of anything...name a state that has as many D1, D2 or D3 players playing nationally. A few years back I found all but 1 team had Minnesota kids on the rosters. Look at the hockey programs from youth up thru professional and I tripple dog dare you to find a state that stacks up against MN. Any state that doesn't have youth thru pro can't try and take that moniker. Deal with it.

W

[MN will always be the STATE of hockey regardless of anything...name a state that has as many D1, D2 or D3 players playing nationally.

I suspect that most anyone with even a passing knowledge of college hockey is aware of this. People just like to give Gopher fans poop. You should be used to it by now. :sad:

I suspect that most anyone with even a passing knowledge of college hockey is aware of this. People just like to give Gopher fans poop. You should be used to it by now. :D

no crap..friken halarious serious response :sad:???

HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.............................. :(

forecheck, i know you did a bunch of work trying to gather up jerseys and thanks for that...is there a contact i could try to get a replica jersey...still would love to have one..those practice jerseys just didnt cut it for me..thx again!!

no crap..friken halarious serious response :sad:???

HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.............................. :(

considering I had NO desire to plow thru the 20 pages of this thread, I must have missed the ribbing...if you had to live next to the evil red menace to the east and deal with their fans right now, you might be a bit on edge too....

oh, that's right you have MN... :D

W

considering I had NO desire to plow thru the 20 pages of this thread, I must have missed the ribbing...if you had to live next to the evil red menace to the east and deal with their fans right now, you might be a bit on edge too....

oh, that's right you have MN... ???

W

To me the states of hockey are Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta, and BC. :sad:

Isn't this thread supposed to be about Holy Cross??? :silly::D

Does anyone here even listen to their radio station or pay attention to them at all anymore?? Or was it just a "I only like Holy Cross because they beat the Gophers" sort of thinking that lasted a couple weeks?? JW

Boooo, Sioux_Yeah_Yeah, boooo, :glare: . Don't go assuming stuff because we aren't posting about Holy Cross daily and some are off on a tangent. I still listen to the HC clip regularly and will continue to do so. It's a great little pick me up. :)

forecheck, i know you did a bunch of work trying to gather up jerseys and thanks for that...is there a contact i could try to get a replica jersey...still would love to have one..those practice jerseys just didnt cut it for me..thx again!!

I asked the person in the athletic dept. about it again a couple days ago, and she emailed me this back on Monday.

"Today is a state holiday (and Boston Marathon), so I don't think I can find anyone up at the rink to see if they are all ready, but should be. Also, never got that info on the authentic jerseys from the equipment manager. I will leave him a message now to get me the info if he would."

After a couple quick responses from someone at the Holy Cross bookstore way back when I first started looking into this, I haven't heard back since. So hopefully the equipment manager will be able to get me a phone number or something.