SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Tournament Games

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cory Schneider is scary good as BC's goalie. If the SIoux get that far, I think I'd rather play the BU juggernaut than the brick wall goalie.

a great goalie on an offensively average team (wisco) usually wins more games in the playoffs than an offensively good team with an average goalie (gophers).

Cory Schneider is scary good as BC's goalie. If the SIoux get that far, I think I'd rather play the BU juggernaut than the brick wall goalie.

I know we are all taking this one game at a time, but if BU wins, we would likely get UW, wouldn't we--at least in the semis?

I know we are all taking this one game at a time, but if BU wins, we would likely get UW, wouldn't we--at least in the semis?

Schneider is definitely playing good hockey right now. He's been scored on this year though. I don't think it really matters who we play, if we win tonight.

It's official...BC is the 1st team that has punched their ticket to Milwaukee.

I think they just said that this is the 3rd "3" seed that's ever made it to the Frozen Four. Also...Schneider is the 1st goalie in history to post back to back shutouts in the regional.

Well, i got the BC part right, but what happened to Harvard.... i Had them all the way to the championship game... Oh well.

I think we just may see an all-WCHA final! Again. Try as they may to limit the WCHA teams that can make the Frozen 4, the cream will rise to the top!

Heh. Chose BU over BC.

I don't like what I saw in the UW BSU game. A lot of easily falling guys on the ice.

I also am not surprised by the outcome of the Cornell game. CC scored two right away and then coasted the rest of the game. Really sad that the game winner comes to a guy who hasn't scored a goal all season long.

BC/BU game: How much do you suck when you let in 2 shorties IN THE SAME PERIOD!!!! I guess they could have let in three, or they could have let both in during the same penalty... In any case, BC won because BU didn't show up to play at all. BC's first goal was just flat out unbelievable (the old, I don't need it, just take it and score routine). The Second goal was a breakaway. Third and Fourth goals were short handed (the fourth one was knocked in by Max Strang of BU) and the fifth didn't matter in the least because BU had already packed it in. Seriously, I thought this game looked like a first round game between, oh... Wisconsin and Bemidji. Not a game that would decide whether or not either team would make the Frozen Four. BU Hockey: I thought the game started on Sunday!!!

Well, it's going to be UW vs. Cornell: I hope UW wins because I'd love to listen to Schaffer (Cornell's head coach) whine some more. I'd love Cornell to win because I'd rather see Cornell vs Michigan State/Maine in the Frozen Four. No, it's not because I don't like UW (even though they dive an awful lot). It's because I just think they have a real chance to get in the way of UND's 8th if we get past BC.