SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS HUSKIES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said yesterday that Oshie reminds me a lot of ZPar. He might actually be better. Incredible.

I agree there are a ton of similarities between the two. Oshie definately has the advantage when it comes to the physical part of the game. Got to love the way he plays the game.

UND needs to eliminate the letdowns after they score a goal as SCSU isn't going to quit. It's happened after the last two goals and isn't good. Other then that, they have played very well.

Erik Fabian leads off by making fun of Lotusz and popcorn. :lol:

Anyone else think Tony Esposito took too many pucks to the melon?? He talks really slow, and seems to have some loose change upstairs. Of course, he could be hanging out in the arena Tavern area during the game! :lol:

I listen to Phil Esposito everyday on XM and they sound exactly the same. Then again, Phil's show could be based out of a Tavern.

My wife asked the same question :lol: How old is Tony ?

Hardly any mention of Drew Stafford ?

I almost think his absense has lifted our guys to take it to a new level - I hope he is back before the Big Show

Man Oshie is a STUD !!!

Anyone else think Tony Esposito took too many pucks to the melon?? He talks really slow, and seems to have some loose change upstairs. Of course, he could be hanging out in the arena Tavern area during the game! :lol:

Too many wobbly pops for Tony-O. :lol: He still does beer commercials in Canada. TH has Fabian as his intermission guest and complimented him on making the All-Academic team with a 3.74 as a Math major.

My wife asked the same question :lol: How old is Tony ?

Hardly any mention of Drew Stafford ?

I almost think his absense has lifted our guys to take it to a new level - I hope he is back before the Big Show

Man Oshie is a STUD !!!

He will be 63 on April 23.

How come other teams always have better looking cheerleaders than ours? Okay, St. Cloud did have one chubby looking girl there. Hey...I'm used to the southern belle's here in Tennessee!

I was thinking the exact same thing including the chubby one on the end. :lol: