SiouxSports.com Forum

Xcel gametime meeting place?

PCM

Are Sioux fans a lot less thirsty now? I thought I'd find at least a few that would take me up on my offer. Maybe my reputation preceeds me - still, a FREE BEER - I'd almost be willing to stand anybody long enough to choke down a FREE BEER!

Maybe they're afraid if they start a conversation with you, you'll just keep repeating "Let's Go Sioux!" over and over again. :lol:

OK, I'm getting old and get confused easily (killed way too many brain cells when I was young) :) Are people actually gathering between periods (or before or after the game) at the X? If so where. Remember, be specific, my brain generally only works DURING UND hockey games (and then only to yell at the refs). :lol:

OK, I'm getting old and get confused easily (killed way too many brain cells when I was young) :) Are people actually gathering between periods (or before or after the game) at the X? If so where. Remember, be specific, my brain generally only works DURING UND hockey games (and then only to yell at the refs). :lol:

I'm walking out by the specified entrance as afore-mentioned. I'll be wearing a white Russian hockey jersey #19 that should be easy to spot. Feel free to say 'hi' and introduce yourself.

It is the SW entrance as I said above, so down by 106-108. And the Box Office is at the SE entrance by the Hockey Lodge<>Green box. And the WCHA Jersey wall is by that telephone by the Food and Beverage stand...beer :lol:

Hope that helps :)

Sounds like behind sections 106-108. I think there is food, a beer stand, and a men's beer recycling center all right in that area. (Not 100% about this.)

Pretty boring play-in game. Ziggy struggled. Season over, Dogs. Too bad. I would have preferred seeing them take it to the Gophers, although a sea of brown and yellow tomorrow night might have caused me to cause myself some kind of self-inflicted wound. Goephert is still dangerous, and could make the sound of about 12,000 sphincters slamming shut tomorrow night.

I stood around the designated meeting spot between second and third periods hoping to get some autographs from some SiouxSports.com stars. Only guys there were three fine Sioux fans who admitted to hearing about and sometimes lurking on SiouxSports.com, but they would not tell me who they were. I offered some autographs, which were rejected.

Great seeing YaneA before the game. She had the center ice choice seats compliments of some local Gopher as I recall.

Tomorrow will be alot of fun. Everybody, drive safely, enjoy downtown St. Paul if you do not otherwise live here, and enjoy the next four games. They will be as good, if not better, than any National Championship series, albeit for far less stakes.

Thank God for Mancini's. For you out of town folk, its a mile or so down 7th, going west away from the arena. You will not regret the food or the drink, or the bands or the dance.

Under the jerseys. Tomorrow. I will be signing copies of "I AM, NORTH DAKOTA HOCKEY."

Don't worry about it, it was so much fun last night at McGoverns until after the game I got into a little scuffle in the bathroom with a gopher fan I knocked to the floor. That was the first time I had to deal with somebody who was just being an idiot down there. Usually everybody is really easy going.

Pretty boring play-in game. Ziggy struggled. Season over, Dogs. Too bad. I would have preferred seeing them take it to the Gophers, although a sea of brown and yellow tomorrow night might have caused me to cause myself some kind of self-inflicted wound. Goephert is still dangerous, and could make the sound of about 12,000 sphincters slamming shut tomorrow night.

I stood around the designated meeting spot between second and third periods hoping to get some autographs from some SiouxSports.com stars. Only guys there were three fine Sioux fans who admitted to hearing about and sometimes lurking on SiouxSports.com, but they would not tell me who they were. I offered some autographs, which were rejected.

Great seeing YaneA before the game. She had the center ice choice seats compliments of some local Gopher as I recall.

Tomorrow will be alot of fun. Everybody, drive safely, enjoy downtown St. Paul if you do not otherwise live here, and enjoy the next four games. They will be as good, if not better, than any National Championship series, albeit for far less stakes.

Thank God for Mancini's. For you out of town folk, its a mile or so down 7th, going west away from the arena. You will not regret the food or the drink, or the bands or the dance.

Under the jerseys. Tomorrow. I will be signing copies of "I AM, NORTH DAKOTA HOCKEY."

I was out there between the first and second periods. Didn't see anyone. YaneA, you need to look to your left when you're running up the stairs between periods.

Today, 2:35 pm, my Gopher buddy will be donning a Sioux jersey. There will be pictures being taken and I am hoping PCM will help me get them up and online later tonite. Stop by section 102 row 11 and say 'Hey, aren't you a Gopher fan?" today!

Don't worry about it, it was so much fun last night at McGoverns until after the game I got into a little scuffle in the bathroom with a gopher fan I knocked to the floor. That was the first time I had to deal with somebody who was just being an idiot down there. Usually everybody is really easy going.

One I had to deal with some jerk Gopher fans at last nights game to. Every time I walked by I got the stupid chant "Dirty Sioux" over and over. I only had one response......7 is Greater then 5!....

Do you know if the Sioux are wearing the Green jerseys today? I am guessing they are the away team. Thanks

One I had to deal with some jerk Gopher fans at last nights game to. Every time I walked by I got the stupid chant "Dirty Sioux" over and over. I only had one response......7 is Greater then 5!....

Do you know if the Sioux are wearing the Green jerseys today? I am guessing they are the away team. Thanks

I think they'll save the Blacks for tomorrow's game :lol:

The Sioux are the "away" team on the scoreboard today, so it's either black or green. Given that it's St Patrick's Day, I'd be stunned if they weren't wearing the mighty GREEN giant uniforms!

I was out there between the first and second periods. Didn't see anyone. YaneA, you need to look to your left when you're running up the stairs between periods.

Today, 2:35 pm, my Gopher buddy will be donning a Sioux jersey. There will be pictures being taken and I am hoping PCM will help me get them up and online later tonite. Stop by section 102 row 11 and say 'Hey, aren't you a Gopher fan?" today!

If I hadn't lost my digital camera in the back of a cab, I'd be taking pictures, too.

I wonder if they even packed the whites? :huh:

Wow. Damstrait Dagies. I wonder too. Today was way too much fun. Sporting a YaneA sign in the afternoon game with my buddy and girls in the lower bowl, watching the Sioux dominate Wisconsin after going down two early, and hearing that sweet sound of silence walking out of the X after a great game tonight.

Minny-Wisconsin tomorrow. Winner goes to Green Bay. Sioux-St. Cloud tomorrow night. I really would have loved to see the Sioux drill the Gophers twice over the next eight days, but now we will only be able

to drill them once between now and April 9. Unless the Gophers lose before we get to them on The March through March.

I thought the Gopher guys behind us tonight were going to stroke out. Instead, I guess that they were lucky and only struck out.

Sioux hockey. This team is might special.

I met Runninwiththedogs and UMDDogs, nice people. I went to the meeting place and no one was there yesterday and today. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

My husband and his cousin, from Ankorage, are out there between every period standing close to "Wally the Beerman" in their Sioux garb. Sometimes they forget to come back in for the game (when the Sioux aren't on the ice.)