SiouxSports.com Forum

Xcel gametime meeting place?

PCM

I was wondering if any Sioux fans familiar with the Xcel Energy Center would care to designate a meeting spot where we could congregate between periods or between games to discuss the games and other events. This would just be an informal designated area that we'd all know about if we cared to go there. Perhaps it would save time from hunting down each other's seats.

So what's a good spot in the X?

I can't remember which entrance it's by, but this is right by a beer stand...there's a corner spot where all of the WCHA team jerseys are displayed on a wall. Pretty easy to find and again, right by a beer stand.

I will NOT be wearing my "Hello...My Name Is" sticker, however. Just look for the bald head.

I can't remember which entrance it's by, but this is right by a beer stand...there's a corner spot where all of the WCHA team jerseys are displayed on a wall. Pretty easy to find and again, right by a beer stand.

I will NOT be wearing my "Hello...My Name Is" sticker, however. Just look for the bald head.

I do that every time I look in the mirror.

That is the SW corner of the arena off of where 7th and Kellogg Blvd meet. It just west of where the Main entrance is where the Ticket box office is. Also, this is the corner where most of the ticket scalpers/sellers/buyers/drunks/confused squirrel fans are.

The UND alumni office is hosting a fan party at Great Waters Brewery both Friday and Sat from 5-7:30. We could meet up there.

I'll be there ~noon on Friday with my friends me and myself. Stop by to say hi & I'll buy you an adult beverage of your choice. Good food and great beer. I'll be wearing Sioux gear, but other than that, I'm pretty nondescript (no glasses, no facial hair, receding hairline, average height, above average weight). It'll be a good time to let my hair down little, as I'll probably be with my wife and kids the rest of the weekend (including the games).

I'll be there ~noon on Friday with my friends me and myself. Stop by to say hi & I'll buy you an adult beverage of your choice. Good food and great beer. I'll be wearing Sioux gear, but other than that, I'm pretty nondescript (no glasses, no facial hair, receding hairline, average height, above average weight). It'll be a good time to let my hair down little, as I'll probably be with my wife and kids the rest of the weekend (including the games).

Are Sioux fans a lot less thirsty now? I thought I'd find at least a few that would take me up on my offer. Maybe my reputation preceeds me - still, a FREE BEER - I'd almost be willing to stand anybody long enough to choke down a FREE BEER!

Are Sioux fans a lot less thirsty now? I thought I'd find at least a few that would take me up on my offer. Maybe my reputation preceeds me - still, a FREE BEER - I'd almost be willing to stand anybody long enough to choke down a FREE BEER!

it's been pretty boring around here today, i think most that post during the day from around here have left for the cities to beat the snow and make it to tonights game

I was just waiting until Friday to show up. I didn't know we had to RSVP.

Any one going to pre-game tonight? I was thinking of hitting Tom Reids.