SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux / Mavericks

siNoDux

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from Sensers. Was hoping to see more people there I know from this site, but it was empty. Only a few fans here and there. Many dogs fans watching their game, I didn't feel like staying. I was hoping that St. Cloud and Duluth could pull it out tonight, but the same thing will probably happen in our series as the home team will come back to win the thing.

I figured it would be packed tonite, so I stayed home. I SWEAR, I'm going to be there tomorrow night watching the game!

Where has runnin been lately? I saw her at the gopher/dog game last weekend and I thought she said she would be at Sensers this weekend, she wasn't there and she isn't on this board either. Brother, UMDDOGZ?

No clue...tried calling her during the third...no answer.

Sandelin is all over Campion, along with Steve Czech

Where has runnin been lately? I saw her at the gopher/dog game last weekend and I thought she said she would be at Sensers this weekend, she wasn't there and she isn't on this board either. Brother, UMDDOGZ?

I talked to her today...she had to work last night and tonite. She'll be at the Final Five though. I'll be there, section 102 row 11. Assuming that the Sioux win tomorrow night, my buddy (wearing Team Sweden below) will be wearing my Sioux jersey at the first Sioux game in the Final Five. How sweet it would be to avenge the 2004 Final Five bet debacle (the Sioux title game loss in OT) and erase this terrible memory of last year's CC/Gopher game...

mafia_man.jpg

I noticed that Don Adam wasn't doing any of these games tonight. Is he still officiating games in this league or did they finally get rid of him?

He's still officiating as far as I know, but he's not taken too many jobs. Greggie Pookins has kept him away from DU and UND games.

Maybe Don did the right thing and quit. I do know that Greg didn't fire him. He's not that kind of boss.

No goal....high stick.....how he makes this call from the video i saw.....i dont know

So true. Even if it was a high stick, they called goal and there is NO WAY that the replay on FSNRM showed that to be played with a high stick. Although his stick appeared to hit it on the way down, "where" it hit the puck in that motion could not be determined from the replay, meaning... goal should have counted. Sandelin and company are pissed and rightfully so. Do you REALLY need to give a two-time defending champion the breaks at home?

So true. Even if it was a high stick, they called goal and there is NO WAY that the replay on FSNRM showed that to be played with a high stick. Although his stick appeared to hit it on the way down, "where" it hit the puck in that motion could not be determined from the replay, meaning... goal should have counted. Sandelin and company are pissed and rightfully so. Do you REALLY need to give a two-time defending champion the breaks at home?

Yes. It's the WCHA.

Actually, I'd think they'd rather have the Dogz win for the the Final Five, but if DU doesn't win the NCAA could get very cloudy.