SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux / Mavericks

siNoDux

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, if we can finish this one and pull another one tomorrow night, and SCSU and UMD pull off upsets, we wouldn't have to play the play-in game...which would be huge. First things first though, let's win this game.

it doesn't matter if scsu beats cc... as long as umd wins their series, we'll be the 3 seed and avoid the play-in game.

scores around the league:

cc 0, scsu 1 (after 1)

uaa 1, umtc 4 (after 2)

du 0, umd 0

tech 0, wisco 1 (after 2)

Boy, if we can finish this one and pull another one tomorrow night, and SCSU and UMD pull off upsets, we wouldn't have to play the play-in game...which would be huge. First things first though, let's win this game.

That's what we're hoping for! :lol:

We finished fourth so it is only a UMD upset that we need.

So I'm on the phone for a while and just reading updates. I get off the phone with my buddy, and the Mankato announcer is doing play-by-play on a goal they score. I freak out thinking they got another one. Thank goodness it was just the replay of their goal.

Sheppard and crew are doing there best to keep the Kato Kows in this game... that 5 on 3 was a joke ...

They seem to be picking randon penalties to call ... hey .. either call 'em all or get off the ice! :lol:

Them Kato Kows have come out playing like they want to win this game ...

I'm worried Parise is getting a bit careless ... coming out of position ... :lol:

he looks very relaxed when he's playing the puck and for the first time in a couple years, i'm not worried when he leaves the net.

penalty on smaby for cross checking.