SCSU - 944

MSU - 948

UMTC - 950

UMD - 951

WI - 959

MTU - 960

CC - 986

DU - 988

Looks like we have plenty of room to improve.

How big of a difference are two teams like UND and UMD? Where 10 points separate them, does anyone know how this score is compiled? I mean, are we talking light years difference or more like splitting hairs?

I can't imagine that there is too much of a difference between the 2 teams, or any teams for that matter.

How big of a difference are two teams like UND and UMD? Where 10 points separate them, does anyone know how this score is compiled? I mean, are we talking light years difference or more like splitting hairs?

I can't imagine that there is too much of a difference between the 2 teams, or any teams for that matter.

Without reading the thread or any articles, I believe we tend to take some hits due to players leaving early.

Without reading the thread or any articles, I believe we tend to take some hits due to players leaving early.

It's the down side of having a program that routinely sends guys into the pros, as well as the fact a lot of these guys have serious financial incentives to only stay a year or two.