SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/DU

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Put the nail in the coffin.....Good period Sioux!

While it was indeed a great period, I hesitate to start "putting the nail in the coffin." But hey, that's just me...

Everyone has said it well in regards to the 1st. Fabian penalty-BS. Physical play. Announcers from Fox say Sioux has been playing great transition and doing well on the odd man rushes thus setting up three goals.

2 more periods. Keep it up Sioux!!

Now back to the recliner, beer and tele...

Terrible call, but a perfect example of how DU (as well as others) are taking advantage of the Punko rule. Purposely turned his back at the last instant to create a CFB "look". Anderson must have thought he screwed up to give DU 2 penalties during the 5 minute.

Had to be a game misconduct, Fabian didn't get a DQ, like someone said earlier, did he?

He hadn't even completely turned his back to him. If you're going to call a "check from behind", at least give the guy a 2 minute penalty. Throwing him out was ridiculous.

Terrible call, but a perfect example of how DU (as well as others) are taking advantage of the Punko rule. Purposely turned his back at the last instant to create a CFB "look". Anderson must have thought he screwed up to give DU 2 penalties during the 5 minute.

Had to be a game misconduct, Fabian didn't get a DQ, like someone said earlier, did he?

I really think they are going to have to rescind the auto five. These players are putting themselves in dangerous situations.

I'd like to see the WCHA use replay for the call. It would never happen, because of the slowdown in the game and that the rest of country wouldn't do it. Plus, I think UAA and Tech only have overhead cameras.

Sweet jebus, they better cut away from the TWolves for the Sioux game or I'm going to complain.

The TWolves suck. We want to listen to a team that is at least still in the playoff hunt.

Sadly TRF Radio is a rodent affiliate. I almost quit when i heard that(worst part is they didnt even carry the sioux/goophs series) But as i said before " If i was in charge........" GO SIOUX! - TJ Oshie for president