SiouxSports.com Forum

TV Fri. in GF

denbo1

Yes, that's the Fighting Sioux Sports Network. I didn't hear the announcement myself so I don't know if the broadcast tonight is statewide or not. But, I'm pumped to get to see the game live, with the sound turned down, of course, and Hennessey doing play-by-play on the radio.

Your friendly neighborhood moderator just called Midcontinent Cable.

The person I talked to said they'll have the game on their cable systems on the channel that normally carries the Fighting Sioux Sports Network.

Those cities and channels are listed here.

On 1310 am one of the hosts said that this e-mail should work to express thanks for the added in broadcast: pat_mcadaragh@mmi.net (I hope that is the correct last name as I was driving when they spelled that name.)

Must be nice. Sitting here in NWND in one of very few towns that doesn't have cable from Midcontinent. Stinks. Our rural telco has the cable (bought it from Midco), and there's rumblings about picking up the Siouxsports network from Midco. Lots of Sioux fans here (in the only small town that has a hockey program out here) putting pressure on them, maybe by next season???

Not much left this year, with only two more home series (and a WCHA playoff series, I imagine).

Have heard that WDAY will stream video for the CC game next Friday. If anyone has a link to where this can be accessed, please post it.

sprig:

Be bold. Be adventureous. Drive to the nearest "civilized" ;) town and find a pub and ask for the game to be put on the tube.

Civilization is at least 70 miles away.

Since all of you are watching, I guess I'll be alone with streaming audio. Don't know if I can handle all that bandwidth. Maybe I'll hear the goals 30 seconds before they happen tonight, rather than a minute after they're scored :D