SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC

Sioux-cia

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the deal with this stupid checking from behind on us all of the time? Why don't the coaches show video on why this is being called so they can learn what not to do. It's almost a given every game now. We must lead in this category by about 10 more checking from behind than any other team.

What's the deal with this stupid checking from behind on us all of the time? Why don't the coaches show video on why this is being called so they can learn what not to do. It's almost a given every game now. We must lead in this category by about 10 more checking from behind than any other team.

Rather ironic isn't it?

Hey PCM, when are you going to be interviewed on tv again during a game?

That seems to happen about once every two years. Apparently that's how long it takes Pat Sweeny to forget about what a bad idea it is to have me as a guest. :lol:

Thanks for all of the insight and the great job you do for the SIOUX!!!

You're welcome.

I don't remember ever hearing that it happened. I'd have to look it up to be sure.

I wasn't "present" last night. I don't know of any college - NCAA anway- goalies scoring goals, but I know in the NHL, the following goalies have scored goals (and there may be more but alcohol and... ah... what was I talking about):

1) Ron Hextall (actually shot the puck the length of the ice to score a goal and I think he did it again in a playoff game);

2) Martin Brodeur;

3) Chris Osgood; and

4) Jose Theodore