SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX / GOPHS

SIOUX99

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Sioux Hab-It tonight with my favorite line? :D

Did I mention my favorite moment from the WJC. The one move wonder tried his one move on the Canadian D and got sat on his butt several times ???:lol:???

Since I haven't heard from Sioux Hab-It for a while, I thought I'd go find his favorite line! :lol:

Sioux need to play their hearts out here in the 3rd to earn the win. NEED 2 points out of this weekend, just for positioning in the league! Minnesota will come out looking for the same. It all comes down to one period of hockey. Need to play smart, disciplined hockey!

I've ventured over to GPL a few times, just to take a look, and it really is a sad message board compared to SS.com. Here, you have anywhere from 10 to 13 pages during a game of interactive communication. There, you get 3 or 4 pages. No wonder we have so many people Gopher fans coming here. They just want to talk to someone, but can't find anyone on their own board.

It is all in Fun. Settle Down.

Seriously, though, with everyone attacking our name why are you amazed that people would confront you about it?

I'm just as serious as sprig is, spell our name. It is spelled S I O U X

You make valid points on the game, bertibm, but respect the name please.

Seriously, though, with everyone attacking our name why are you amazed that people would confront you about it?

I'm just as serious as sprig is, spell our name. It is spelled S I O U X

You make valid points on the game, bertibm, but respect the name please.

I do respect the name, I am all for the Sioux name to stay for that team. I can't stand the tree huggers that want to get rid of it. Why is that name so degrading?