SiouxSports.com Forum

Rob Bollinger to Bemidji?

UND92,96

Did his assumptions include only 5223 showing up (lowest Alerus Center attendance for a UND FB game ever) to a game?

That has nothing to do with the bid process. Every team has the chance to bid the minimum, and UND did not bid the minimum, its that simple!!! Once again, before jumping on someone, know the facts!!

Any team that has the better record and bid the minimum will host a playoff game, but this bidder obviously did not know this!!!!!!!!

Like I stated, better qualified people should have been approached, then again, those people might not have been dancing on tables and giving skates and sticks away!!!

In my Talks with Rob, all he ever has wanted was to be a Part of the Decision making process, Lets make Decisions and Move on...I Believe him being left off this New Div2-Div1 Committee has been a factor somewhat..Just My Thoughts

Once again, if you dont know the whole story, dont assume!!!

Rob is not unhappy at UND. Bemidji contacted him and asked him to interview for the job. He said as he owes it to his family to take a look at any option made available to him. Going through the interview process is also good for him - good experience for future jobs - at UND or elsewhere.

I doubt Rob will move unless he is offered the job at a huge increase in salary. Living near the lakes is appealing to him but "home" is UND - at least for now!

Again, he is not unhappy at UND.

Again, he is not unhappy at UND.

Careful, you might be accused of assuming and not knowing the whole story. :lol:???

If you're ever contacted about a job because someone is interested in you, LOOK! If nothing else, it refreshes your resume and your skills at interviewing and gives you a chance to see into how other folks do business. It's just good advice.