SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. AA

Let'sGoHawks!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a blow out.

I don't agree. I've watched some of UAA's games when they were being Webcast. I didn't think they were as bad as their record. When they work hard, they can play good teams tough.

Sorry, but this is just flat out pathetic. You don't get schooled by a 9th place team like this. This should be a blow out.

You were the one ripping me last year after the AA game. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me. Not saying that I don't agree with you that the Sioux are playing with their head up their arses but your just kind of whistling a different tune.

You were the one ripping me last year after the AA game. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me. Not saying that I don't agree with you that the Sioux are playing with their head up their arses but your just kind of whistling a different tune.

Last year UAA had a better team. This year, they aren't doing what got them where they were last year.

Lawson is good but UAA is beatable this year.

I don't know if Hennessy said that UND leads the nation in checking from behind penalties or leads the WCHA in that category. After what happened to Robbie Bina last season, you'd think the Sioux wouldn't be last in that category.