SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. AA

Let'sGoHawks!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this feed I have to imagine half of what I'm hearing (thought I heard Hrkac to Romaniuk to Parise), but it didn't sound to me like the Sioux were getting schooled. They gave up the early PP goal, then had to kill the 5 minute PP. Then the Zajac line came out and had a solid shift, and all of a sudden it was 2-0. Was the second goal a softy? I couldn't tell. From then on the Sioux had plenty of chances, and the mythical creature opponents few. I agree with PCM that being down 2-0 to a team with a hot goalie is a dangerous place to be.

It sounded like the first PP unit was Zajac, Spirko, Oshie, Lee and Chorney. The second sounded like Stafford, Toews, Duncan, Marvin?? and someone else (I must not have heard that one right).

Keep the faith.

Playing from 2 goals down while Lawson is playing great isn't a good formula for success.

Period one over. UAA leads 2-0.

They can't blame the flight for the slow start. The team was in Alaska by mid-afternoon on wednesday - plenty of time to adjust but maybe the snowcrab is sitting a little heavy right now :lol:

Besides maybe some of his teammates and the coaches, you know who is really POd right now? Watkins. He gets all amped up for the game, he's maybe looking at an expanded role with Oshie and Toews having limited minutes, and he gets kicked out on his first shift.

I still dont understand why you folks dont use the chatroom I posted....much better than these long threads?

Thanks for the score.

Because this way people can read back as if reading a play-by-play if they miss the game.

Similar to what you could have done to check the score. :lol:

I still dont understand why you folks dont use the chatroom I posted....much better than these long threads?

Thanks for the score.

because not everyone gets to listen to the games live and these threads are very entertaining and very informative if you miss the games. like play by play....

Whooo........ This isn't very good.

3-0

The hole is getting deeper and deeper and deeper...

We have to start burying them or we're going to lose this game.

Albers is reviewing it, but I'm sure it is just to give the Sioux a breather.

At least we're shooting the puck.

Hit 2 goalposts so far.