SiouxSports.com Forum

No TV this week against Alaska :(

iceberg

Will there be any replacement road trips for the local TV crew this season? I wouldn't mind watching the Sioux at CC or DU. Since they had been willing to go to AA and all...

I believe the Denver series will be on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain, if you have DirecTV or Dish Network. Most sports bars will be able to pick it up.

I believe the Denver series will be on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain, if you have DirecTV or Dish Network. Most sports bars will be able to pick it up.

So does that mean FCS will probably carry these games then I assume.

I dont know. I knwo when UMD was in Alaska I asked him but he didnt have a VCR that worked :lol:

and I dont have C-Band (stupid Home Owners Assoc.)

The cable provider is going to be available on a new satellite that is being launched in late January. Should be able to pick up the games next year hopefully on Ku.

FYI, for those in the Rochester (MN) area. In the past McMurphy's has been able to get some games from Anchorage, so if you are interested you may want to call and ask. I would myself, but I am currently in Fujisawa Japan.

Then you're probably closer to anchorage than the rest of us. :lol: