SiouxSports.com Forum

Widmans Chippers?

JESUS,family,rutgers

If you're gonna try chocolate covered chips, get Widmans, the 'wanna be's' don't stack up! :D

This has to do with hockey in the same way going to the games sitting next to people you only see at the Ralph and being treated like good buddies. Comaraderie!!

JFR, PM me and give me your address, I'll see you get a sample of the real thing. Happy Holidays!!

If you're gonna try chocolate covered chips, get Widmans, the 'wanna be's' don't stack up! :D

This has to do with hockey in the same way going to the games sitting next to people you only see at the Ralph and being treated like good buddies. Comaraderie!!

JFR, PM me and give me your address, I'll see you get a sample of the real thing. Happy Holidays!!

Could you send me a box of those "samples?" ;)

To put a hockey twist on this:

I think Widman's should have a stand like the Bavarian roasted nuts at the REA. I also think the Pepper should have one too.

Can you think of anything better? A Grinder with a side of chippers and washed down with your favorite beverage all while watching some kick arse hockey?

Could you send me a box of those "samples?" :D

To put a hockey twist on this:

I think Widman's should have a stand like the Bavarian roasted nuts at the REA. I also think the Pepper should have one too.

Can you think of anything better? A Grinder with a side of chippers and washed down with your favorite beverage all while watching some kick arse hockey?

If they opened a Red Pepper stand in the Ralph, my life would essentially be complete! ;)

If they opened a Red Pepper stand in the Ralph, my life would essentially be complete! ;)

I wonder if the owner's of the Red Pepper have ever thought about that? They'd make a fortune on game nights. The Red Pepper itself is always packed prior to games. Always amazing how a little place like that can make such an impression on so many people.

You shared!! :D I know it's Christman, but sharing Chippers?! :D Happy Holidays, Air Force One, ;).

Not all of them. The first one is free, from here on out they gotta pay! And there are a lot of people here now that want the address or website if there is one for Widmans.

Happy Holidays to you and yours too.