SiouxSports.com Forum

Where are PA and Dubay going to be Friday In Grand Forks?

Goon

From the KFAN Web Site DECEMBER 9TH

Hey Rubes, PA & Dubay will be broadcasting live from The Long Haul Saloon in Grand Forks, ND from 9a-Noon. Come and join KFAN on the road trip to start off the weekend.

They can't be serious, why not BWW's? :glare:

Edited by Goon

Why not Suite 49 where there is a stage area they can sit at? Why they pick a truck stop for the 2nd year in a row I don't know.

Yeah whats up with having it at a truck stop, can anyone say if that is a nice place or not?

Yeah whats up with having it at a truck stop, can anyone say if that is a nice place or not?

The Long Haul Saloon is a very nice place. Very underrated.

Why would they want to do a show at the Pro-Sioux Suite 49 or Pro Sioux young (drunk) college crowd at BWW's?

Why do you guys care where to do their radio broadcast?

Do you listen to PA & Dubay? It's a very entertaining show. One of the best on the radio. You don't have to agree with everything they say, but just because they're Gopher fans don't rip their show.

The Long Haul Saloon is a very nice place. Very underrated.

Why would they want to do a show at the Pro-Sioux Suite 49 or Pro Sioux young (drunk) college crowd at BWW's?

Nice to hear from you. When I think of Long Haul Salloon, Sports bar isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

I all for it though I am going to go and see how much fun it can be.

And even though Dubay is a over glorified Goofer rube, PA is really awesome to listen to, I think he is one of the best Football Announcers in the NFL. The guy rocks.

Nice to hear from you. When I think of Long Haul Salloon, Sports bar isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

I all for it though I am going to go and see how much fun it can be.

And even though Dubay is a over glorified Goofer rube, PA is really awesome to listen to, I think he is one of the best Football Announcers in the NFL. The guy rocks.

PA is the man. He is an awesome announcer and without him the P.A. & Dubay show would be nothing.

Why not Suite 49 where there is a stage area they can sit at? Why they pick a truck stop for the 2nd year in a row I don't know.

The only thing that I can think of is they did it as a joke since most from MPLS think we are nothing but a bunch of snuff chewing rubes up here, and we pass the time watching NASCAR and hunting ducks, pheasants and deer. :glare:

:huh: Opps. Busted.

Do you listen to PA & Dubay? It's a very entertaining show. One of the best on the radio. You don't have to agree with everything they say, but just because they're Gopher fans don't rip their show.

What does them have a very entertaining show matter where they host their radio show? I never once ripped their show.

I questioned a couple Sioux fans complaining why PA & Dubay host their radio show at one establishment over others. You get it now? Why do they care? They could just as easily go to the Long Haul to listen to them as they could Suite 49.

What does them have a very entertaining show matter where they host their radio show? I never once ripped their show.

I questioned a couple Sioux fans complaining why PA & Dubay host their radio show at one establishment over others. You get it now? Why do they care? They could just as easily go to the Long Haul to listen to them as they could Suite 49.

I understand what you mean now. It sounded like you were ripping the show. My bad. I apologize.

Clear Channel puts the show up for bids when they go on the road. This year when the Gophers played at UMD, the show was at Famous Dave's as opposed to Grandma's Sports Garden, where it had been every time they had done a show from up there, because Famous Dave's coughed up the coin.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff Dubay today during the broadcast at the Long Haul Saloon. I have to say that Dubay is a really good guy. It was a lot of fun listening to the PA and Dubay show. I recommend going next season when the Sioux and Gophers play in Grand Forks again.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff Dubay today during the broadcast at the Long Haul Saloon. I have to say that Dubay is a really good guy. It was a lot of fun listening to the PA and Dubay show. I recommend going next season when the Sioux and Gophers play in Grand Forks again.

If Dubay won you over I think he should be a politician. ;)

I think Dubay has kidnapped Goon and stolen his identity. Goon has to be tied up in a closet somewhere with duct tape over his mouth. ;)

I think he was kidnapped and Kahn implanted one of those porcupine(sp) mind-controlling babies through his ear. I knew Kahn was a gopher fan. Watched Wrath of Khan the other day, couldn't resist. Next thing you know Goon will be spelling out M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A. KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When specifically referencing Goon it is "Duck" tape. ;)

Quack, Quack...

I forgot to mention other than it smokey as heck in the Long Haul Saloon, the steak and eggs was awesome.

They made a pretty good bloody marry, which happened to be free.