SIOUX vs MICH TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much time left in the game?

Game is now over UND wins 6-1, Tech never was in it.

UND wins its 9th in a row over the Huskies. They aren't very good and played very chippy at the end of the

game, big mike got slashed by #22 and it was lets say a very dirty play and should have been more than a 2 minute penalty.

Game is now over UND wins 6-1, Tech never was in it.

UND wins its 9th in a row over the Huskies. They aren't very good and played very chippy at the end of the

game, big mike got slashed by #22 and it was lets say a very dirty play and should have been more than a 2 minute penalty.

Schwartz. Jon not Brandon.

MTU wasn't playing good all game long, but it sounded (I couldn't get the webcast to work :glare: ) like in the third period they were starting to play awfully cheap.

Anyways, some good D tonight. I hate Chris Conner :huh: and we need to do it again tommorrow night.

For the benefit of the Skippies who check out this site. Toews didn't score a point tonight but got the nod from TH and Hak as one of the three stars. I believe someone else has been on the ice for at least two of Bucky's goals tonight. So you can stay away this week. Thank you.