SiouxSports.com Forum

IS Happy Dubay...

Goon

I swear the Guy on KFAN Radio is Happy from USCHO. DA and PA or what ever the hell their names are.

I had the misfortune of listening to the KFAN between the hours of 1100 and 1200 and at the end of the show they have Rube Rant. I have only listened to this show maybe two times but some Rube from MSP calls in and said once UND gets into the second part of the season there will be no Canisus to play and that they will be a medicre team probably middle of the pack of bottom of the league.

Are people really that stupid? Mediocre teams do not go 16-1-1 to start the season no matter who they play. If UND schedule is so bad how come MSU-Mankato beat both C.C. and UofM.

For christ sakes what are they teaching these people/rubes in school I am dissappointed UND hasn't got to play UAH two times. Are we to believe that UAH is better than Canisus. And do show me some stupid strenght of schedule right now it means nothing till the end of the season...

When will UND finally get some respect, I am not even saying we deserve to be number one. But work with me here. The UND team that got beat by UofM 6 out of 7 times was really young and UND gave the Gophers all they could handle. In Retrospect UND could have very well went 3/7 or 4/7 against the Gophers so, the argument that UND isn't very good isn't very accurate. UND hung tough with a team that was loaded with Upper Classmen. Same with C.C. we split with them and almost came back and won the second game against the Tigers in World Arena. I think UND is better this year.

So are UND a fluke I don't think so. Bring on the second half of the season.

Oh by the way. Has anyone ever met Happy? Flame away...

Oh yeah Merry X-mas and Happy New Year...

My advice is for Sioux fans to stop biting while the Gopher fans and the Minnesota media are trolling. They want us to get upset and defensive about UND's easy schedule the first half of the season. I never listen to the Minneapolis sports talk radio shows and I've put Happy on my USCHO ignore list.

I'm hoping the series against the Gophers will shut them up about UND's easy schedule. Of course, then we'll have to endure Sid Hartman's rants about how DII schools with DI hockey have an unfair advantage and Happy's rants about 25-year-old Canadians.

Let's just let the guys who play the games settle it on the ice.

I'm hoping the series against the Gophers will shut them up about UND's easy schedule. Of course, then we'll have to endure Sid Hartman's rants about how DII schools with DI hockey have an unfair advantage and Happy's rants about 25-year-old Canadians.

Let's just let the guys who play the games settle it on the ice.

Hey just a question do we have anyone on UND team that is 25?

I swear the Guy on KFAN Radio is Happy from USCHO. DA and PA or what ever the hell their names are.

I had the misfortune of listening to the KFAN between the hours of 1100 and 1200 and at the end of the show they have Rube Rant. I have only listened to this show maybe two times but some Rube from MSP calls in and said once UND gets into the second part of the season there will be no Canisus to play and that they will be a medicre team probably middle of the pack of bottom of the league.

Are people really that stupid? Mediocre teams do not go 16-1-1 to start the season no matter who they play. If UND schedule is so bad how come MSU-Mankato beat both C.C. and UofM.

For christ sakes what are they teaching these people/rubes in school I am dissappointed UND hasn't got to play UAH two times. Are we to believe that UAH is better than Canisus. And do show me some stupid strenght of schedule right now it means nothing till the end of the season...

When will UND finally get some respect, I am not even saying we deserve to be number one. But work with me here. The UND team that got beat by UofM 6 out of 7 times was really young and UND gave the Gophers all they could handle. In Retrospect UND could have very well went 3/7 or 4/7 against the Gophers so, the argument that UND isn't very good isn't very accurate. UND hung tough with a team that was loaded with Upper Classmen. Same with C.C. we split with them and almost came back and won the second game against the Tigers in World Arena. I think UND is better this year.

So are UND a fluke I don't think so. Bring on the second half of the season.

Oh by the way. Has anyone ever met Happy? Flame away...

Oh yeah Merry X-mas and Happy New Year...

Goon, you are becoming what you hate most. An SCSU fan talking about RESPECT!

Anyone that has followed college hockey before '01-'02 has respect for the Sioux. The biggest problem is you live within earshot of your biggest rival who has recently tripled it's fanbase.

I'm predicting this years Sioux-Gophs war will be settled in a NCAA quarter at Mariucci. I think it will come down to goaltending.

sagard hit the nail on the head. i personally know dubay and he says the things he says to make the Sioux fans go nuts. it's a bit. i guess it's working. when i talk trash to him off air he really doesn't have the same things to say as when he's on the radio. although, he is a goofer rube he's not as delusional as he seems on the air.

My advice is for Sioux fans to stop biting while the Gopher fans and the Minnesota media are trolling. They want us to get upset and defensive about UND's easy schedule the first half of the season. I never listen to the Minneapolis sports talk radio shows and I've put Happy on my USCHO ignore list.

Happy has long been on my uscho ignore list. Same crap post after post, year after year. Sounds like it could be Dubay, although I've never had the misfortune to hear him on the radio.

Course, as we know, Virg likes to stir the (gopher) pot also.

Course, as we know, Virg likes to stir the (gopher) pot also.

However, Virg doesn't put down the Gopher program with happy rants.

I would rather listen to The Evil Red Head and Jack & Sandy.(kfgo) :p

JMHO :)

When the Rydells(suite and 45 seats at the arena) or Hansen people who are large supporters of UND hear that their ads are running during the idiot hour 11am-12noon I wonder hong long before they give a little ad money to KCNN? ???

To expand on hrkac's comments - I've heard them the past few weeks and the spend two hours concocting schemes to get UND fans riled up. Don't read into it too much.

Dubay went fishing and caught himself a Goon! ???

As for Happy........I don't know.

As far as Minnesotas fan base growing. I have one thing to say "Rookies". UND has gone through the same thing this year, and years in the past.

I think it would be interesting to have a UofM and UND fan mixer sometime. Maybe some of the guys like happy would show his face. Yesterday we met with some BSU fans before the game and it was a blast. I guess a couple of weeks before they met some of the UMD fans at Grandmas...

Goon - I would be up for it. Unfortunately my wife has scheduled us for something during the Saturday MN-UND game in January. ??? Pops and I should be going to the Friday game, maybe then? I know he got a kick out of Murph during the Frozen Four. :)

Maybe try something in St. Paul before during the Final Five? Or, better yet, a POI - Sioux Sports.com hockey game. The ultimate grudge match. :p

Goon - I would be up for it. Unfortunately my wife has scheduled us for something during the Saturday MN-UND game in January. ??? Pops and I should be going to the Friday game, maybe then? I know he got a kick out of Murph during the Frozen Four. :)

Maybe try something in St. Paul before during the Final Five? Or, better yet, a POI - Sioux Sports.com hockey game. The ultimate grudge match. :p

I can skate just about as good as Handy. Sounds fun!

Contact 1440 and let them know how you feel. All or Nothing as Pa and Dupay have asked us to do.

I called and said "nothing" the gal laughed and said she would put me down for dropping them. ???

I am not for dropping them because they really get my blood boiling. I actually would rather listen to them than Eddie the BLOW Hard Schultz...

I would like to see a golf tourney with some of the WCHA fans in MPLS one summer.

Yesterday quite a few of us from BSU and a few UND fans got together, this past weekend. It was fun.

Its kind of funny when you start putting the handles with the names.