UND vs Mankato game thread

spfreak

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Third and 15 for the Sioux from the MSU 19.

Belmore throws to Grossman, but wind causes the ball to float and go incomplete.

The penalty was very costly. Glas in for a 36-yard attempt.

Glas nails the kick. Flags on the play.

Sioux pick up a first down on a personal foul on Mankato.

Glas hits a 24-yard field goal to put the Sioux up 6-0 late in the third quarter.

I'm not liking the way this game is going. Mankato is one big play away from taking the lead. They'll have the wind in the fourth quarter. Sioux couldn't take advantage of the wind when they had it.

Great. Now the radio cuts out.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it sounds like the offense is making the game too frustrating to listen to anyways.

Thank goodness for Glas and our Defense. Other than that, I'm not sure there's much to talk about other than the deep uneasiness settling in that we could actually lose this game.

May be more points in the hockey game tonight. This is brutal to try and listen. Are they playing again, or is it quarter break?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're playing again. We just can't hear it. All I'm getting is short bits and pieces. Now they're running commercials. :)

They're playing again. We just can't hear it. All I'm getting is short bits and pieces. Now they're running commercials. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

KFYR has decided to play music now. Sioux get a TD (Mankato feed). Blown coverage, receiver wide open. 12-0, Sioux fail on the 2 point conversion.