SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux reach last season win total

jimdahl

I've learned over on POI that UND's schedule is embarrassingly easy. You should be ashamed for mentioning their win total this year, as it has come by beating cream puff teams while being assisted by home ice advantage. Many losses can be expected this January, I understand.

I can't bear to watch.

taz

Oh, I'm still going to the games. I'll just close my eyes during any of the bad parts ???

Seriously, I expect the team to take some lumps in January-- it is a brutal schedule. However, it's is a good time for the team to go through this and hopefully come out tougher, even more confident. Steal at least one at the Shrine of Whine and one at the World Arena and they'll be in great shape.

taz digs all the Goofer agony filling POI threads

I've learned over on POI that UND's schedule is embarrassingly easy. You should be ashamed for mentioning their win total this year, as it has come by beating cream puff teams while being assisted by home ice advantage. Many losses can be expected this January, I understand.

I can't bear to watch.

taz

Let us clear something up for our buddies in Gooferville 16 > 9.

Oh yeah and 7 > 4.