SiouxSports.com Forum

Parise and the Devils

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach Parise scored his first NHL goal on the power play, with about 10 seconds left in the 1st period in the Devils-Penguins game tonight.  Go Zach!!  Great start to what we hope to be a long and prosperous career in the NHL!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My family pretty much thought I was nuts too!

parise adds a assist to his goal in his 1st game!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not sure which goal he got an assist on. Gionta's first goal was unassisted, and I didn't think Zach was in on the play of his second goal. Perhaps I'm wrong though. I'll have to watch the post game highlights.

are you referring to the future combinations of parise, hale, zajac, massen, demarchi, martin, frazee, tallackson

That is an awesome photo.  I think the Devils will be very easy to root for in the coming years.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just got home from work, listened to Lennon and Hakstol then checked out this site. Saw this thread and then checked out nhl.com and on front page was an article that started out talking about a rookie living up to expectations, etc. then it said now not sydney Crosby, Zach parise. I checked back 5 minutes later and the tone of the article totally changed??? Although it does now mention that at the end of the game the crowd was chanting Parises better, clapclapclapclapclap

.... Although it does now mention that at the end of the game the crowd was chanting Parises better....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know it is goes against much logic, but Parise could be better right now.

There is little doubt who the best player at the '04 WJC, and last year Parise played against better competition.

I would love it if some college newcomers like BB, TV and Parise out point Crosby for a while.

The Devils have acquired a new fan... me. I love hearing all the publicity with Crosby because it will ease the media attention away from Parise. I wish Crosby all the luck in the world, but this Parise kid can play too. :silly: