SiouxSports.com Forum

Lets assume for a minute...

cjsol

Seriously, lets assume that UND will make it to the Western Regional, and lets assume that UND doesn't get injunctive relief against the ncaa...will they have to have new jerseys for those games? If so, what should the new jerseys say...

And, would the officials have the power to "call" the game, if UND came out in their regular jerseys?

(please no "assume" jokes)

i have one of the jerseys that say NORTH DAKOTA across the chest from whenever they were forced to wear that style..thats my guess..god it would be sweet to have a great year and get on national tv with this crap going on and have the NC$$ listen to or fans chanting "lets go sioux" all fricken game

i have one of the jerseys that say NORTH DAKOTA across the chest from whenever they were forced to wear that style

That would be my suggestion as well. :angry:

Sorry, I don't know how to quote properly...

Edited by NDFAN

I see an injunction against the NCAA, because this won't be over by then, allowing the Fighting Sioux to wear the jerseys that they wear now.

Nevermind, I screwed that up should have read a little better.

I vote for plain jane practice jerseys with the numbers on the back of them with stick tape.

I went out and bought a knock off FB jersey from Schells that has the Sioux logo,big,rather than the ND insignia on both sleeves. It's not authentic but I plan on wearing a Sioux logo at every Sioux event I go to. I hope there are NC$$ PC cops at the gates refusing me entry, I may not be real big but I can kick bu** when pushed. It may not be a physical fight but I will win any fight.

I once made a Gopher fan, male, almost break out in tears when he tried to talk smack to me. My son kept warning him to back off because he wasn't going to win a verbal altercation with me. After I verbally turned him into a bowl of rancid jello, his friends finally carried him out. No alcohol and only a minimal amount of profanity involved.

Why can the NCAA refuse to let UND wear the jerseys, but can't refuse fans entry? I mean if I wore a shirt that said "FU NCAA", they could refuse me entry. Why couldn't they refuse me entry if I was wearing a Sioux jersey? It would seem to me, they could. They wouldn't refuse me entry though. Why not? I mean if the jersey is so horrible that UND can't wear it at a game, why can I?

good point....what a f%$^&n mess

Why can the NCAA refuse to let UND wear the jerseys, but can't refuse fans entry?  I mean if I wore a shirt that said "FU NCAA", they could refuse me entry.  Why couldn't they refuse me entry if I was wearing a Sioux jersey?  It would seem to me, they could.  They wouldn't refuse me entry though. Why not? I mean if the jersey is so horrible that UND can't wear it at a game, why can I?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what I understood, the general public was exempt from any harsh treatment, just encouraged not to wear it. The cheerleaders and the band must change their uniforms to reflect it.

Here's another thing to ponder: Jordy's mask. Can you imagine how much it would cost to replace that? It has to be more expensive than his jersey.

From what I understood, the general public was exempt from any harsh treatment, just encouraged not to wear it.  The cheerleaders and the band must change their uniforms to reflect it.

Here's another thing to ponder:  Jordy's mask.  Can you imagine how much it would cost to replace that?  It has to be more expensive than his jersey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe he could just cover it with a shower cap. :angry:

How about their regular jerseys with black patches that says "Censored by the NCAA" across the name and logo?

Go SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Put tape over the logo.

ok guys I get the point I cant spell im from williston were we all are stoners pretty much so I dont have to hear it ever time I put a post