SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Oh wait, little Falls probably wont make it to the championship seeing they are going to get absolutely destroyed by Breck!!!!!!!!!!!! :silly:

If I am not mistaken Little Falls is coach by former Sioux goalie Tony Couture.

Erik Haula from Shattuck St. Mary's committed to Minnesota, nice edition for the Gophers.

lucia grabbing a kid from finland. i can see his thinking, the last time he grabbed a kid born overseas he got a couple titles since all these so called top tier minnesota kids hes grabbing dont seem to be doing the job he thoguht they could do. nice pick up

lucia grabbing a kid from finland. i can see his thinking, the last time he grabbed a kid born overseas he got a couple titles since all these so called top tier minnesota kids hes grabbing dont seem to be doing the job he thoguht they could do. nice pick up

I am going to have to make a post to Charlie who had been bragging up the all minnesota roster over on my blog.

I guess he is going to be disappointed.

Someone point out to me how the last 2 Shattuck recruits worked out for MN...

thats not fair ot the kid though they recruited but i get your drift. i know who you are referring to, one really had bad problems and the other couldnt wait ot get the hell out of dodge

thats not fair ot the kid though they recruited but i get your drift. i know who you are referring to, one really had bad problems and the other couldnt wait ot get the hell out of dodge

I totally agree it's not relevant, but since when did fair matter when taking a shot at a rival? ;-)

I totally agree it's not relevant, but since when did fair matter when taking a shot at a rival? ;-)

true true :silly:

just saw moorhead knocked off edina in the big upset great for them!!

go duluth east and derek forbort tonight

and go warroad tomorrow!!

I think Lofquist will end up being a solid player for Minnesota.

i think he was referring to okposo and hrisch :silly:

i thought lofquist would have a bigger impact than he has had this year but then again i thought that about ness as well and hes been ok. its easy to pick out where the gophs need to improve and thats the blueline

Speaking of the Minn HS Tournament -

anyone catch the interview between periods of the Edina game w/Marty Nanne re: one of his Edina teammates recently passing away?

Was that an Englestad/23 hat he was wearing?

There are several Edina connections to UND, including Brad Becker being Willard Ikola's son-in-law but I was suprised to see Marty wearing the cap.

The cap looked good with his black fleece.