SiouxSports.com Forum

Western Washington Photos

Uncle_Rico

I can not reveal my true identity for fear of being swarmed by the Millions and Millions of Diggler's fans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then why was it when I asked some UND students next to me when I was at the Alerus last year, they all had a blank look on their face when I asked if they knew who Diggler was? They couldn't have all been freshmen. :):D

They wre sorority girls.  They wouldn't have recognized their own names. Do not question my greatness or you will be striken (stroke, stroken, whatever) down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the word you're looking for is Smighted. I thinks.

And not all of them were Sorority Girls. Several dudes I asked. At least now I think they were dudes. :D

The loser section was the section we were sitting in on Saturday.  I swear we were the only ones cheering.

I hate that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Were you in Section 207? I also felt like we were the only ones cheering. I don't know if there has been a big turn over in season ticket holders or if they all had laryngitis and lead in their pants. I don't care, I was up and cheering and had a great time.