SiouxSports.com Forum

Score Predictions

b2k

Lennon or Lenin?

DUDE: Like Lenin said, look for the person who will benefit. And you will, uh, you know, you'll, uh, you know what I'm trying to say--

DONNY: I am the Walrus.

WALTER: Shut the f*** up, Donny!  V.I. Lenin! Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!

Overconfidence is a formula for disaster.

Play Sioux football.

Win the game.

Get everyone off the field with no injuries.

And then beat the next set of Vikings the next week.

On a side note:

What a stretch, namely, Warriors, then Vikings, then Vikings. I sure hope for their sakes offended European-Americans don't protest those names.

Play Sioux football.

Win the game.

On a side note:

What a stretch, namely, Warriors, then Vikings, then Vikings. I sure hope for their sakes offended European-Americans don't protest those names.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, hopefully the players aren't predicting to blow this team out and are taking them seriously, with Lennon, I don't see any other attitude.

Play Sioux football.

Win the game.

On a side note:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and did you catch Western Washington's LOGO? a pissed-off - Ritalin deprived - dare I say "SATANIC" WHITE DUDE in a "STEREOTYPICAL" Viking Horned Helmet with a lightning bolt shaped in a "W" -- yeah...that's not "hostile and abusive" :D;)

and did you catch Western Washington's LOGO?  a pissed-off - Ritalin deprived - dare I say "SATANIC" WHITE DUDE in a "STEREOTYPICAL" Viking Horned Helmet with a lightning bolt shaped in a "W" -- yeah...that's not "hostile and abusive" ;)  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Another team mocks my ancestors. :D;)

OK guys, I just have to ask. What does the winning team get for winning the Potato Bowl? Is there a big trophy that looks like a potato?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, no trophy. The football game itself is just like any other game. The big difference from a normal week is all the other activities leading up to the game.

I agree, hopefully the players aren't predicting to blow this team out and are taking them seriously, with Lennon, I don't see any other attitude.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But we arent players now are we!!!! This is a forum....you are allowed to talk about this stuff!!!!!