SiouxSports.com Forum

Drew Thomas

UNDGuy

Why are you reading the Williston Paper? Did you lose the web address to the Lakota Times?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I don't typically read the Williston paper. :glare: But I will do a google news search almost daily for North Dakota football-related stories. It's a good way to read up on local angle stories from players' home town papers, as well as to get recruiting info. I thought the Hoffelt info was news-worthy since when his name was removed from the roster a few weeks ago, it appeared that perhaps his career was over.

Now I've heard that Drew has MS. He went to Rochester to get a second opinion after Altru made their diagnosis.

That's horrible news. I feel terrible for Drew. Hope that his health allows him to live a fullfilling lifestyle.

I've never heard of someone getting it at this age. Does anyone know more about the disease? If so, could you fill me in a bit.

Now I've heard that Drew has MS.  He went to Rochester to get a second opinion after Altru made their diagnosis. 

That's horrible news. I feel terrible for Drew.  Hope that his health allows him to live a fullfilling lifestyle.

I've never heard of someone getting it at this age.  Does anyone know more about the disease?  If so, could you fill me in a bit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Until I hear something officially, I don't feel comfortable discussing something like this over a message board.